Forums

Topic: The American Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 134

JayArr

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Anybody go see New Moon this weekend

I ban the subject of anything Twilight from my thread.

So there is no freedom of speech in your thread? Not very American, of you is it!? For Shame!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

RandomWiiPlayer

JayArr wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

So there is no freedom of speech in your thread? Not very American, of you is it!? For Shame!

Nope. Twilight is banned from this thread for being to stupid and disgracing vampires everywhere.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

RandomWiiPlayer

shingi_70 wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

it is american though.

Doesn't matter.

The Game.

shingi_70

Well Star Wars is the Twilight of Sci-Fi (by the twilight sucks logic)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

JayArr

It's unconstitutional I tell you! You're taking everything I love about this country and peeing on it.

RandomWiiPlayer

shingi_70 wrote:

Well Star Wars is the Twilight of Sci-Fi (by the twilight sucks logic)

I now ban YOU from this thread for saying that Star Wars sucks. Begone! Shoo! Scat! Away!

The Game.

RandomWiiPlayer

JayArr wrote:

It's unconstitutional I tell you! You're taking everything I love about this country and peeing on it.

Its semi freedom. As long as it isn't bashing Star Wars or isn't about Twilight or American football, I'm fine.

The Game.

JayArr

Well then you better edit the topic title to "The Sort Of But Not Really American Thread"

shingi_70

Well

1) both use highly established themes.
2) the writing in both really isn't that great.
3)where's twilight is for chicks star wars is for undersexed Nerds
4) both continue to make money while not doing anything special
5) there are way better series that use the same theme's as them.

ironic my girlfriend bought me tickets to the star wars live concert and due to my surgery recovery i can't go but when i recover that movie will still be theaters

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

RandomWiiPlayer

shingi_70 wrote:

Well

1) both use highly established themes. Eh, I guess
2) the writing in both really isn't that great. Star Wars writing is great, where have you been?
3)where's twilight is for chicks star wars is for undersexed Nerds I appreciate that, thank you.~Son of a.........~And no, it was meant for college students.
4) both continue to make money while not doing anything special Star Wars revolutionized special effects in a way, Twilight did nothing
5) there are way better series that use the same theme's as them. No, not really. Star Wars is 99999999% better than everything else ever.

And is Twilight the 3rd highest grossing movie series of all time? No, I didn't think so.

The Game.

shingi_70

i've been indoctrinated into thinking that twilight is great. My first girlfriend was emo so she got me to read the book series. Also it seems that every girl i try to make a move on or befriend loves twilight. Also having some attractive females makes the experience go down slower.

WAT!

Kid_A

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Well

1) both use highly established themes. Eh, I guess
2) the writing in both really isn't that great. Star Wars writing is great, where have you been?
3)where's twilight is for chicks star wars is for undersexed Nerds I appreciate that, thank you.~Son of a.........~And no, it was meant for college students.
4) both continue to make money while not doing anything special Star Wars revolutionized special effects in a way, Twilight did nothing
5) there are way better series that use the same theme's as them. No, not really. Star Wars is 99999999% better than everything else ever.

I'm a Star Wars fan, but I'm going to level with you--Star Wars has some of the worst writing in the history if moviemaking. This is coming from someone who loves Star Wars.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

shingi_70

Star trek had better writing then star wars.

WAT!

JayArr

shingi_70 wrote:

**** just got real up in here!

RandomWiiPlayer

shingi_70 wrote:

Star Trek sucks. Skywalker would whoop Kirk.

The Game.

Machu

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

How dare you!

Untitled

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

shingi_70

even though i prefer star wars to star trek, the trek touched on themes such as society,,religion,politics and just used The Sci- Fi motif as a means to convey a different message like the original V that touched on Nazi themes.

WAT!

RandomWiiPlayer

Machu wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

How dare you!

Untitled

Super scary.

The Game.

Kid_A

^^That bulge is just so in your face

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.