Forums

Topic: Sonic Lost World

Posts 121 to 140 of 336

SheldonRandoms

yoshisaredragon wrote:

Austroid wrote:

Untitled

Sega's little hedgehog has finally grown up.

(Or maybe he just has better posture now; all that spin dashing can't be good for the back.)

I've seen that model on deviant art a fan made it

I think I saw that model as well, it was based on Sonic's pose in Wreck-it Ralph.

Edit: I think this was it.
http://fentonxd.deviantart.com/art/Wreck-It-Ralph-Sonic-The-H...

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

shingi_70

Would anyone else would have liked a game about classic sonic and tails from generations that was completely silent (I guess with robotnik being an exception) and it being more about how they interact with each other in the story parts similar to generations.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Auracle

mariobro4 wrote:

Warning! New Characters Approaching!
Untitled

This is getting pretty interesting.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

MrWalkieTalkie

mariobro4 wrote:

Untitled

They remind me of Billy Hatcher. We can also get a closer look at the lost world. From my guess the world will be divided in zones and each character here will be like a guardian or ruler of each zone.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MrWalkieTalkie

The girl on the left looks like Meloetta
The skinny lanky one looks like Mushu from Mulan
The little one on the cane looks like something out of Monster Hunter
The big pointy one in center looks like a skylander cross with Bowser
The fat one looks like a Goron
And the little hunchback one on the right.... what the heck is that?

SammyOfMobius

Oh my, new Skylanders Swap Force characters?!?! Neat!
(looks at image longer)
Oh, wait... those are Sonic characters?!?!

JK they look awesome especially the one in the middle. I can't wait for more info on May 29th. Trailer and gameplay would be appreciated!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Why is Meloetta a new character in this game.

And why is Mushu a new character, too? You know, from Mulan?

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

PanicPuppet

mariobro4 wrote:

Untitled

Wow cool, at least they all look unique and don't have the typical Sonic character silhouette.

Hopefully they aren't one-dimensional villains (the smart one, angsty one, dumb one, etc.)

PanicPuppet

Happy_Mask

Seriously, why does the middle one look like bowser. He even has the little spike bracelet. This better have been done on purpose.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

RR529

Oh my, those silhouettes look absolutely ridiculous, even by Sonic standards.

And here I thought they learned their lesson. Hopefully they just play minor roles (in cutscenes, or something), and aren't involved in altering the gameplay (because we all know how that usually turns out in Sonic).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SammyOfMobius

RR529 wrote:

Oh my, those silhouettes look absolutely ridiculous, even by Sonic standards.

And here I thought they learned their lesson. Hopefully they just play minor roles (in cutscenes, or something), and aren't involved in altering the gameplay (because we all know how that usually turns out in Sonic).

Come on now. Do you really think Sega's going to go back to making bad Sonic titles after how good Sonic games have gotten since 2010? From the looks of it, I think these characters will just be supporting characters or new antagonists. They may play a role in a new gameplay twist for Sonic Lost World, but do really think they'll make a bad gameplay twists after how well the Wisps worked in Sonic Colors, and how well having two play styles of Sonic (classic and modern) went in Sonic Generations? I think this game will be fantastic just like Sonic Colors & Generations, and these new characters are a neat twist on the Sonic franchise, and I belive Sonic Lost World will have a working gameplay formula and a working new creative gameplay twist.

MrWalkieTalkie

I'm just laughing so much at the people on YouTube/Facebok/Tumblr who overreacting at these new characters thinking they're the new main characters of the Sonic series. Just because they're new characters doesn't mean they're gonna stick around forever. Yacker was Sonics friend in colors and he didn't stay, Chip was Sonics friend in Unleashed and he didn't stay. Like for real people, calm down! XD

SammyOfMobius

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I'm just laughing so much at the people on YouTube/Facebok/Tumblr who overreacting at these new characters thinking they're the new main characters of the Sonic series. Just because they're new characters doesn't mean they're gonna stick around forever. Yacker was Sonics friend in colors and he didn't stay, Chip was Sonics friend in Unleashed and he didn't stay. Like for real people, calm down! XD

I know. It's like some Sonic fans must always find a reason to nitpick, even if it's about Sonic's eye color. Really, people?

SammyOfMobius

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm feeling like this is going to be like a Megaman game, except mediocre.

I have a feeling that you're wrong and it's going to be amazing like Colors and Generations.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.