Forums

Topic: Sonic Lost World

Posts 141 to 160 of 336

SammyOfMobius

Untitled
"Why aren't I the guardian of the snowy environment? I am the KING of ice!"

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Untitled

Oh my, what was Sega thinking... (sarcasm) XD

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

shingi_70

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm feeling like this is going to be like a Megaman game, except mediocre.

well the last Megaman game was X-over so sonic is doing something right.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

PanicPuppet

Sony_70 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Plus Sonic hasn't had four cancelled games over the past few years (Legends 3, MM Universe, Maverick Hunter, and Rockman Online.)

PanicPuppet

SammyOfMobius

Sony_70 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Exactly. And is Sonic really known more making mediocre games anymore? Sonic Colors and Generations were far above the rank of mediocrity. Colors and Generations were near perfection, to be exact. And no one dare call Sonic 4 Episode I or II mediocre. Those were good games. Even though they weren't as good as the classics, they were good Sonic games and good platforming games nonetheless and definitely far above the rank of mediocrity. And honestly, why did he compare Sonic to Mega Man. Nowadays, Mega Man is a joke compared to the Sonic franchise.

While Sonic is coming out with actual main-stream games, such as Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations, Sonic 4, and Sonic Lost World, what does Mega Man have? A fan-game that Capcom made official (LAZY), a Street Fighter and Tekken crossover that uses the fat realistic Mega Man (ugly), ports of games that we've played COUNTLESS times, and some merchandise reminding us of the days when Mega Man was still alive and kicking. To make matters worse, Capcom cancelled Mega Man Legends 3 and Mega Man Universe, the only good games happening to Mega Man at the time, and Capcom is still having "ongoing discussions" about the next Mega Man game instead of getting off of their lazy stumps and make a new main-stream Mega Man game for crying out loud!

I'm sorry... I'm complaining about Mega man in a Sonic forum. But honestly, Sonic isn't exactly "mediocre" anymore, and I highly doubt Sonic Lost World will be mediocre. If anything, Mega Man is the mediocre one, and pales in comparison to Sonic nowadays. Maybe last decade Mega Man was better than Sonic, but that was last decade. Last decade is far gone now, and things have changed. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm getting mad, but it's just something I wanted to get off my chest. So let's get back to the main topic... Sonic Lost World.

SammyOfMobius

I wonder what they gameplay will be like for Sonic Lost World for Wii U. I hope they show us on May 29th. Hopefully a play-style similar to the classic Sonic games but in 3D. Also I'm curious to see what Sonic Lost World 3DS will be like. Hopefully not Rush-styled gameplay.
Untitled
Eww...

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

retired_account

The silhouettes are probably bosses, one for each region/zone.

retired_account

FireMario887

I can't wait for this new Sonic game. The more I look at the new characters, some of them seem more like villains, so that leads to the only heroes being Sonic and Tails. Those worlds seem to based on Mario planning and organization, so fire could be last. I have no idea what the gameplay will be like and I am.hoping to find out. Too bad that the game may not be revealed until the third quarter of this year.

FireMario887

FireMario887

kkslider5552000 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled

I'll be honest, I want this to be true now.

Uh, I don't know if you're joking or not, but that probably isn't likely. I really hope that they are not new characters.

FireMario887

Captain_Toad

Varia01 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled

I'll be honest, I want this to be true now.

Uh, I don't know if you're joking or not, but that probably isn't likely. I really hope that they are not new characters.

Yep, it's a joke.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SammyOfMobius

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

Sorry to upset you, but I highly doubt Mario will be in the next Sonic title. Many games have forest, desert, water, ice, rocky, and volcanic environments.

CrimsonFire

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Sorry to upset you, but I highly doubt Mario will be in the next Sonic title. Many games have forest, desert, water, ice, rocky, and volcanic environments.

I know man,I just thought the pic was pretty funny.Of course Mario wasn't going to be in this game and i do know many games have those type of worlds.It was a joke.

PanicPuppet

I'm honestly surprised at the amount of people out there who think Mario will be in Lost World. I mean come on...

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

SheldonRandoms

Austroid wrote:

I'm honestly surprised at the amount of people out there who think Mario will be in Lost World. I mean come one...

Maybe there's a secret level called Super Mario Lost World?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SCRAPPER392

Those pics are great. I'm definitely gonna check this out.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SammyOfMobius

More info coming tomorrow! Gameplay, perhaps? We'll see...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.