Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 821 to 840 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gives Gardevoir a hug "Please tell Ducklett why you are doing this?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"No reason. Just nobody with ambition gives up a chance at power. I purposely ingested the red chain so I could be here to summon palkia and dialga. I got the dna splicers to infuse myself with their power, and finally, I created this fortress so the selfish human scum below can bow down before my might, or be crushed by my power. I am Gardevoir! Master of time and space'"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then hugs Gardevoir even harder "I don't know what to do, should Ducklett just bow before your might?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"What would be the fun in that? Go, live another day, but remember, I can't be stopped."

-Skeletor

iwanttodie

I QUICKLY BEFREIND CHESPIN BEFORE YOU CAN HAWHAWHAW

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

TsunamiSensei

But you don't have the splicers!

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"But Ducklett has no where else to go, can I just stay here, i'll do anything, even be your slave, you can lock up Ducklett in a small cage and torture Ducklett all you want, I don't know what to do now"

randomlypikachu

breaks fourth wall again ok so turns out that tonights the last night for a decent RP time for me. after today only expect RP stuff from me on weekends. with that said rebuilds fourth wall gardevoir-x im coming back for you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

randomusername wrote:

breaks fourth wall again ok so turns out that tonights the last night for a decent RP time for me. after today only expect RP stuff from me on weekends. with that said rebuilds fourth wall gardevoir-x im coming back for you.

We should have a time and date to start the role-play again.

randomlypikachu

if you guys want too thats fine with me but for now lets see how far we can take this tonight. now no more wall breaking!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-x jams the dna splicers into ducklett and fuses him with a bagel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then turned into a.........Ducklett Bagel? "I'm a bagel now, this is so cool, but why is everybody looking at me like they want to eat me?"

randomlypikachu

hmph now to get back up to the fortress uses a nightportal to getback in the fortress to celebis room hm where was i... oh yes, crushes celebis body more ok back in time, take me there, mews birth, do it or i kill you.

TsunamiSensei

Amnesiac Celebi has no idea how to use his powers. " I'm your only hope now" Gardevoir-X stabs Viper with his psychic katana.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"So is somebody going to eat the Bagel Ducklett?"

randomlypikachu

... what .... is in deep pain right now but ignoring it ... well this bug is useless then pulls off my gloves revealing my hands look warped in colors of black/purple with my veins standing out as a deep blue ... die celebi a strong poison shoots from my hands that starts to eat away at celebies body

randomlypikachu

picks up bagel ducklet and injects him with a green fluid that turns him back to normal get out of here if you dont want to die too boy.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.