Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,701 to 14,718 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ow, that was unswell......uh, you have Pokemon on you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

crater person: yes! i have two joltiks on my shoulders! aren't they cute?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Are they like, crater Joltiks or something, cause you're a person from a crater?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

crater person: thats right! these joltiks, some other random people, and myself all claimed this crater after the giant blue thing fell to the earth and flew away to sinnoh - hearts: (knew it! it is starting!)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

The group is then teleported to a city in the sky. Lawrence "Huh...what happened?!" Lawrence reads a sign, saying "New Skull City: The 1# Utopia of the world!" Skull Blimps are flying everywhere, and there is a giant tower in the middle of the city, at the entrance with two Charizard Statues breathing fire. Lawrence "Since there's no escape from here, we might as well find another way or something...there could be an escape from the top of that tower..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's in the next region, I should had known!!!........or not".

randomlypikachu

spades: maybe instead of escaping, we should try and stick around for a little while ... there's a ton of things unanswered that we might be able to find the answer to in this weird city.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's go!"

randomlypikachu

Spades: yea, lets do it! ... after nap time! all the card members take a nap

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right, we need to rest now, cause......ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZz"

Toooo b continu

randomlypikachu

That was the final night the current pokemon world existed. everyone was captured immediately because for some reason they thought it was a good idea to take a nap in enemy land. it was then revealed that the final plan of team skull was to make anthony and erika go out on a date. what was the purpose behind this ... they didn't even know. after several kicks to anthonys leg, erika and anthony were finally forced to go out by team skull. the shocking part of this was that it all turned out well, not a single kick was sent into anthonys leg during the entire date. this however was too shocking, and as a result of that incredible shock, arceus woke up.

the legendary plain opened up into the regular world, where arceus flew in, and with several mighty blasts he drove the world into death. The moon came falling down on anthonys leg, and erika. a new pokemon called yoshi was born, and it quickly evolved to fly and started spewing fire at the masses. finaly, the entire world blew up in one huge colorful explosion! the explosion completely ended the world, and somehow replaced it with a whole new world. a new cast of people and there pokemon would enter the world, and perhaps they would go on to have their own adventures. where those adventures lead you ask? i dont know, but perhaps someone else will know that answer one day.

the end

Edited on by randomlypikachu

FrancisvonBacon

Beautifly put

Edited on by FrancisvonBacon

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

randomlypikachu

@FrancisvonBacon you returned right when we decided to end this XD

FrancisvonBacon

Yeah, school's been elbow dropping me with work and I was going through a hard time for a couple weeks and I thought "Hey, we still have NL guys" but turns out I was too late.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

@FrancisvonBacon i could drop you a link to a new site we've been using where the next roleplay will be if ya wants.

FrancisvonBacon

Sure, I would appreciate.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.