Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 801 to 820 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

The beam bounces off of the fortress in the sky.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then avoids the muk "Nice try Gardevoir, but there's only one Muk that i'll fall for, and that's not it" Ducklett then uses Double team and Ducklett and his clones look for an entrance somewhere at the fortress in the sky

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-X throws Doris at ducklett.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

i ... i didnt think of something has my hybrids and seviper come back to me new plan team we wont need him after all blows a hole through the fortress and jumps out into a night portal

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-X fixes the hole.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-X keeps Amnesiac Celebi in a room of the fortress in the sky in hopes of finding a way to restore his memory.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

As soon as one of the Ducklett clones finds a way in, they all spot Doris and don't question how she got there, then they all go and give her a hug, thinking to themselves that this is really Doris and not a bomb or trap like that........................But the real Ducklett then goes inside the entrance and makes it in, but he falls down, blushing red and starts to cry "Ducklett is doing this for you Doris, i'll be back........I don't know how much longer I can keep this up" Then Ducklett looks for Gardevoir

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

exits to celebis location i almost forgot about you little bug picks you up you might not have enough energy to take me to the present but i dont care its worth it. begins crushing celebies body slightly now take me to the day mew was born or die.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-X creates a vortex around poliwrath and banishes him to the land between dimensions.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

o-o seriously it was in the fortress this whole time!

TsunamiSensei

@randomusername Celebi is in the fortress, you are not.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-X appears in front of Ducklett. "How did you get in here!?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

night portals can go anywhere silly ^^ well almost anywhere .-. but that will be fixed when i get my hands on mew at its birth.

TsunamiSensei

I have the powers of palkia AND dialga. I can mess with night portals.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Ferrekin is claimed in the name of Gardevoir-X!

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"I just flew in, and what is this about Gardevoir, please tell Ducklett why?"

randomlypikachu

your not dark enough for night portals!... wait we can call the new pokemon now... I CLAIM LEGENDAIRY X ... whenever he gets an official name.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

randomlypikachu

breaks the fourth wall o-o well no more time to do a decent RP for me until the weekends from now on so ... i'll destroy you saturday Gardevoir-X

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.