Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 841 to 860 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-X blasts Viper with a spatial rend and then stabs him repeatedly.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Uses my powers over time to revert Celebi to his pre-poisoned state.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

still in great pain but manages to ignore it no problem i can just get rid of you then do it again later. pulls out my blades so gardevoir-x youve stated your purpose for what you have you done. so would you like to know mine?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then takes Celebi somewhere safe "don't worry, Ducklett will keep you safe"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"No, not really. You clearly don't have the power to rule, so it's not that... You seek revenge for something."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

@machamo_king Gardevoir-X laughs "You're not in my fortress, and if you were you'd already be dead"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

nope no revenge has doris follow ducklet and celebi but keep guessing if you will prepares my blades for combat by the way, would you like to make your move first?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

hm ive never really liked that mewtwo much either Pulls mewtwo in here using the night so lets make this battle include you too. it will be a great burden off my shoulders to get rid of two pests at one time.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

"Looks like things are going to get really loud in here, I got to get you out of here Celebi" Then Doris appears close by Ducklett "That smell, could it be, it is, DORIS..........why are you here?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"Fine Viper. What are your goals?" Gardevoir-X encases himself in armor and draws his katana.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"And why did you send Doris after me?"

randomlypikachu

my goal is simple actualy. i just want to destroy everything in my path no real reason behind it. just a wrath and a war fueled by an unending insanity. to be honest it didnt have to be this plan either. if i fail today it doesnt matter i'll just have a diferent plan to ruin the lifes of the world tomarow ^^ its the insanity the keeps all of this going. you could blame the night for it too i suppose .. it might have had a hand in making me this way. now then moves faster than i normaly would strikeing at your head lets begin

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gives Doris a hug.

randomlypikachu

has seviper attack link while i deal with gardevoir-x oh and i sent doris out here cus its fun toying with your heart.

SheldonRandoms

"But I got to get Celebi out of here" Ducklett then creates a clone of himself and gets Celebi out of here, Ducklett and Celebi escapse the fortress in the sky, and the other Ducklett continues to hug Doris "You know how to steal a Ducklett's heart Doris, I love you"

randomlypikachu

oh before we contine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGd22sJj7KQ there now we have music to fight too now back to fighting takes advantage of this moment to strike a blow on gardevoir-x and link by slicing both there necks

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.