Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,081 to 7,100 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "You still didn't answer my question. Why did Team Rocket steal my bandana!?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Brock, that won't happen, we won't let them take away your Onix, is there a member of team Rocket here spying on us right now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock: i dont know anything about that bandana, im not a member im just someone who did something wrong, and is currently paying a price for it. sends out rhydon once more who then uses rock blast - brock: and no, but they got a way of finding these things out, so i gota win this.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What are you talking about, what did you do Brock, tell us!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan uses revive on duskull

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

brock: well after a certain loss i mentioned already i wanted to make my onix stronger, so i purchased some special tablets off team rockets black market... i didnt know id end up owing them some services such as what im doing here now. rhydon: uses stomp on abra to finish it

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Really Brock, you would use something from team Rocket like that to make your Onix stronger, that's just wrong, you could have just trained your Onix like what i'm doing with my Pokemon"

randomlypikachu

brock: yea and i couldve done a lot of things, but i didnt. no point in talking about what i couldve done because this is what i did do, and im paying for it now. so you points to dylan lets finish this up.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You know what, let's just wait for these two to finish their battle, and then we will continue talking"

randomlypikachu

Brock and dylan began their battle today, while ace took lucy, melodie, and anthony through the back to sneak in and search around the gym due to his suspicions that brock may have been working with the evil team rock. he turned out to be correct and the group discovered brocks motive behind why he has been working along side them. he now plans to keep the group traped inside his gym. it seems the only way out of this will be for dylan to defeat brock, unfortunanty with brock motivated by the desire to keep his onix, he most likely wont give up so easily. who will be the victor, and what will happen to brock? find out tomarow cus people need to sleep. a to be continued sign apears

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Dr-Mario

This Sounds awesome.
Mind if I join this?

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

TsunamiSensei

@Nintenbro The more, the merrier!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylan awakens and realizes his Abra is KOd. Dylan brings Abra back and sends out Gastly
Dylan - now to wait for Brock to move again

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

Dr-Mario

@Sensei_PikPik Alright then.
A Pokemon Trainer from Sinnoh comes from Route 2 with a Staravia,Riolu,Gible,Pikachu,Croagunk,and Grotle

RandomNameloggery

Betelgroose

Dylan whistles rhythm heaven tunes

SheldonRandoms

@NintendoBro Sure, you can join, but right now, everyone's trapped inside the Pewter City gym, because it was locked from the inside, so you'll be somewhere on the outside, also, welcome to NintendoLife

Anthony"Dang, the winner of this match will determine if team rocket comes or not"

Dr-Mario

Brandon "Hmm...I'm bored,So I'll go to the Pewter Museum."
Brandon walks to the Pewter Museum

RandomNameloggery

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Come on Dylan, you can beat Brock, and Brock, don't worry, even if you lose, we won't let Team Rocket take away your Onix" Ducklett"Quack, Quack! (And i'll help protect Brock and his Onix if that were to happen)", Anthony"Hey, stop Quacking so loud in my ear"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.