Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,101 to 7,120 of 14,718

Betelgroose

randomusername wrote:

brock: ugh ok first of all that nurse joy looks way better than the others. next up, i have your pictures because theyre pictures of people who entered a certain competiton or people who the team thinks might enter said competition. im supposed to make sure they dont make it past me so they cant continue on with it. also if i dont win this battle, im gona lose my onix and im not letting that happen. rhydon: recalls rhydon and sends out golem who then uses explosion to leave dylan with one last pokemon

I just realized something. Why does Brock have a level 53 Golem? Also didn't he use 2 turns here?

Edited on by Betelgroose

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Betelgroose

*Dylan forgot he can attack after sending out a pokemon after a previous pokemon was KOd
Dylan - ghastly use lick!
Gastly uses lick finally finishing off the Rhydon

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

@Groose_Lord I think Brock's doing that because he doesn't want his Onix to be taken away by team rocket.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - couldn't we just capture a decoy onix

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Team Rocket's smarter than that, and trainers can break the rules of battle."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What, no way Dylan, if we did that, we would be handing over an Onix that will suffer in the hands of Team Rocket, no Onix or Pokemon should be taken away by Team Rocket, don't worry, everything will be fine in the end, now finish off Brock already so we can continue our quest to become gym leaders and Pokemon Masters"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock: so dylan, you ready to end this?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, come on, let's finish this already"

Betelgroose

Dylan - yup

randomlypikachu

brock: good, and i promise i wont lose here! rhydon: begins attacking with rock blast - fourth wall break @nintendobro glad to have a new face here hope you enjoy the role play and the site

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Come on Dylan, finish him off now!"

Betelgroose

Dylan - Gastly use lick!
Gastly licks Rhydon to finally finish it off

randomlypikachu

brock: ... well ... i still have my prize pokemon left... onix i think you know what has to be done. throws out his onix

Dr-Mario

Croagunk sneaks through the Window,Then uses Mach Punch on Onix

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, who the heck are you, are you from team rocket?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Owner of that croagunk, you can't interfere in a gym battle!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Onix: is pushed to the ground by the mach punch but uses this chance of being sent near the ground to dig a deep tunnel and brock jumps into this tunnel behind him - brock: i know whats coming, and im not letting them take my onix away like this. so im escaping, consider yourselves victorious today. has left some badges, pokedollars and tms on a nearby shelf

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'm going to guess Team Rocket will show up any second now, so we should get out of here."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What the heck, he had an escape plan this whole time?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.