Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,061 to 7,080 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Probably, I wonder what's going on?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: because they did take your bandana finds a room with a giant R poster in it and some tablets that read growth and strenght enhancement for rock pokemon there also seems to be a picture of melodie on the wall, as well as one of ace, anthony, and other random trainers. - rhydon: atempts to use rock blast once more

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What the heck, why does he have posters of us and a bunch of trainers, kinda creepy for someone like Brock", Ducklett"Quack (It's a good thing i'm not apart of this wall, it really is creepy)", Anthony"Is Brock really working for team rocket?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - Gastly use Hypnosis!
Gastly uses hypnosis on rhydon making it fall asleep

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

rhydon: zzzz brock: rhydon get up! rhydon: snore (but mom i dont wana go to school today) brock: how are we gona get team rocket off our back if you stay asleep! ....oops

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Dylan takes the chance to use a revive on duskull

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Okay, but WHY would they want my bandana?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Maybe they liked it or something?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, what the heck just happened?"

randomlypikachu

brock: you realize now that you heard that...i cant possibly allow you to leave here. presses a button nearby him and the doors at the front and back instantly lock - rhydon: zzzz (you cant make me goto school moma! i wana sleep!) ace: beats me .... hears the sound of doors locking .... we need to get to brock...right now.

SheldonRandoms

And then everyone ran to Brock, Anthony"Brock, what the heck is going on, why are all the doors locked!?!"

Betelgroose

Dylan - gastly use lick!
Gastly creepily licks rhydon

randomlypikachu

rhydon: Is woken up by the creepy licking and uses rock blast on ghastly causing it to faint - brock: better question, what are you doing in my gym hiding around in the back rooms - which are only for gym leaders to enter through - while im in the midle of a battle?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Something's up, we know about the posters, you better explain everything now!"

randomlypikachu

brock: ok ... so look for the longest time now ive always thought the local nurse joy looked rather stunning especialy in the bright light. i would say that all the other nurse joys are nothing when compared to her. so i got a camer and i started - ace: ... we were talking about the team rocket poster and our pictures .... brock: ...i dont have to answer anything alright! point is you arent leaving here.

Betelgroose

Dylan - go Duskull! And use disable!
Duskull uses disable on rhydon

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why can't we leave, who's gonna capture us and lock us up, will it be team rocket, we know you are doing something with them............also, all nurse joys look the same"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "And why did Team Rocket steal my bandana!?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

brock: ugh ok first of all that nurse joy looks way better than the others. next up, i have your pictures because theyre pictures of people who entered a certain competiton or people who the team thinks might enter said competition. im supposed to make sure they dont make it past me so they cant continue on with it. also if i dont win this battle, im gona lose my onix and im not letting that happen. rhydon: recalls rhydon and sends out golem who then uses explosion to leave dylan with one last pokemon

Betelgroose

Dylan sends out Abra and uses a revive on his gastly

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.