Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,581 to 14,600 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

hearts: wakes up morning everyone

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Morning, I just had this weird dream, but it's nothing special at all........Huh, Ducklett over here is quacking in his sleep as well, so that explains the weird voices in my head XD".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: yea, something about wobufetts and red auras... it was bizarre to say the least.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett was quacking in all of our ears then. Strange dreams from strange quacks I guess. So now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Hearts: now you guys battle something while I eat this sandwich with jellicent jelly.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Try not to sing a musical about it, Ok Hearts?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "I don't see Gaiwan anywhere...think he's gone...anyway, my grandma sent me cookies. I wonder if they're good?" Lawrence eats a cookie. Lawrence "Oh, nice! This better than cookies that she normally makes! It has to be a new recipe!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You better be careful before......too late" Ducklett then ate all of the cookies. Anthony"You'll always stay fat at this rate!!!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: why would I - takes a bite out of the sandwich and goes silent ...... hey all you people, hey all you people, hey all you people wont you listen to me? I just had a sandwich, no ordinary sandwich, a sandwich with jellicent jelly! starts putting the jelly on everyones sandwich hey man! you've got to try this sandwich! its no ordinary sandwich! its the tastiest sandwich in the sea! (even though we're above water) skee ba-da bob-a doob-a dob-a dab-a dee dow! everyones applauds Yeah, thank you!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"The records have been played now!!!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: suddenly a helicopter comes and hearts flies off on it and clubs comes off of it

clubs: hey guys, hearts had to go make a record deal and spread the word about jellicent jelly sandwiches or something like that. I'm gona be following you around until he comes back.

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence touches a tree because he hears something happening in the tree. He starts seeing visions of the future. All of them he thinks are just nightmares. Lawrence "Uh, Hearts, Anthony...hate to interrupt your moments of glory, but...I feel like I just saw the future when I touched that tree. Oh, hey guy."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

clubs: what did you see in the future?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"The future? really?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Yes, Anthony...I saw my sister die, right here in this spot...she was stabbed by my future Bisharp's blades. I also saw me marring my future wife. I saw other stuff, Anthony and me besting Red, Hearts, his other friends and you destroying the evil teams...but that was only what I saw."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is that really going to happen, seems like a lucky guess?"

randomlypikachu

clubs: did you see any weird looking pokemon in any of those visions?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.