Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,601 to 14,620 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Besides an even fatter Ducklett, that would be veeeeeeeeeeeery scary. Also did you see anything about me beating Erika once and for all?".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "There was strange evolutions of Pokemon...also, Erika gets off your back eventually. 40 years from now, but eventually."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But.....but...........WHAT ABOUT DUCKLETT!?!?!?!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

all of the sudden the tree he touched falls to the ground

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No way!!!"

randomlypikachu

clubs: now we'll never know how hearts music career turns out!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think he broke his leg for good during his career :I"

randomlypikachu

the plot came to an abrupt pause because the plot is weird like that

JunkosBoobies

Veloster wrote:

Guys, it's just stupid if all you're going to do is make it out that everythings a dream.

Don't be babyish.

Why don't you leave this thread if you hate it so much? In fact, why'd you even come here in the first place? :/

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Veloster

PSI-Something wrote:

Veloster wrote:

It's just stupid if all you're going to do is make it out that everythings a dream.

Don't be babyish.

Why don't you leave this thread if you hate it so much? In fact, why'd you even come here in the first place? :/

I don't hate this thread. I hate the fact thay if anyone attempts to add their part to the story, it gets dismissed with (for e.g.) this "weird dream" baloney.
I'll leave this thread, don't worry. No point in trying when the apparent clique aren't interested,

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

Veloster wrote:

PSI-Something wrote:

It's just stupid if all you're going to do is make it out that everythings a dream.

Don't be babyish.

I don't hate this thread. I hate the fact thay of anyone attempts to add their part to the story, it gets dismissed with (for e.g.) this "weird dream" baloney.
I'll leave this thread, don't worry. No point in trying when the apparent clique aren't interested,

then it was all a dream and everyone woke up.
when suddenly in a situation that definitely wasn't a dream at all no matter how the narration might change a mysteryous trainer called Gustavo appeared and said "do you have the power to beat my Pokémon of the silver flames?even though most of them aren't fire or steel type at all?"

is that how it works?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Veloster

@GuSilverFlame - This is how it generally goes:

Tom: Let's train!
Sam: Sure, go Bulbasaur!
Another user: Something Different

Tom: I had a weird dream something different happened
Sam: Weird, let's train!
Another user: Something different

Tom: I had a weird dream....

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster so I did it right!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster try to send in Darkrai so only you can manipulate dreams

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster try to send in Darkrai so only you can manipulate dreams

my Backloggery

Veloster

(All characters are wide awake and conscious - Darkrai is not present)

Anthony climbs to his feet, and stands fact-to face with a Wynaut
Anthony: "Go Tropius, use Magical Leaf!"
Before the attack can hit Wynaut, a bright red aura knocks it off into the distance
Anthony: "What on earth?!"
A horde of Wobbuffet appear one-by-one, a strange, angry expression on their faces
"Wobbu?"
"Wynaut!!"
The Wobbuffet suddenly turn furious!
Wobbu......FETT!!!
"Anthony: Ruuun!!"

The horde of 20 Wobbuffet surge with the red aura, and Blast(!) Into Anthony and his Pokemon, knocking them out and half killing his Pokemon

(Anthony and his Pokemon are injured so badly, it's unsure whether thy will make it....)
Anthony: (struggling, opens his eyes slowly) "W....hy...?"

Wynaut!

Lawrence and Gavian run furiously over to help their friend, but before they can get over, the previous Wynaut surges towards them. The Wynaut shoots straight into Lawrences leg, knocking him down, Gavian is knocked out by a swift knock to the head
Lawrence: "Aarrrrrggh!!"
He lies there, staring helplessly at his friend
Lawrence: "I'm sorry...friend....."
Wobbu!!!
He blacks out.....

(The remaining characters run in terror)

Edited on by Veloster

randomlypikachu

4th wall break @Veloster if you are wanting to join in the story that's kool join in. the thing is we don't have that many rules here (clearly) but the little we do have your sorta breaking. if you want to send a horde of wynauts with red aura in to attack then that's fine, but you cant control the actions/words of characters other people are using.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.