Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,561 to 14,580 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No problem, I guess :I "

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That seemed quick, as if everyone forgot what we just did".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Tooooooo b continu

And see ya soon @NoUsernameHere

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: wont be active on this tonight due to donkey kong xP but i'll be on during the rest of the week (hooray for spring break~)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu Mkay, so should Derplett rev up something, or not

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess so, you wanna battle?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ready when you are!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And.......Tropius, I choose you!" Anthony sent out Tropius. Anthony"Take that hit, and use magical leaf!" Tropius then did all of that.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well win this, alright!!!"

Veloster

Suddenly, Wobbuffet appeared out of nowhere, and used counter!
Both Bayleaf and Tropius were thrown off into a wall and fainted.

"Wobbu!-Fett."

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh man, I just had this strange dream, now then, better prepare for the battle!!!".

Veloster

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Anthony"Oh man, I just had this strange dream, now then, better prepare for the battle!!!".

Damn you! Reality-blocking me. XD

Anthony climbs to his feet, and stands fact-to face with a Wynaut
Anthony: "Go Tropius, use Magical Leaf!"
Before the attack can hit Wynaut, a bright red aura knocks it off into the distance
Anthony: "What on earth?!"
A horde of Wobbuffet appear one-by-one, a strange, angry expression on their faces
"Wobbu?"
"Wynaut!!
The Wobbuffet suddenly turn furious!
Wobbu......FETT!!!
"Anthony: Ruuun!!"

The horde of 20 Wobbuffet surge with the red aura, and Blast(!) Into Anthony and his Pokemon, knocking them out and half killing his Pokemon

(Anthony and his Pokemon are injured so badly, it's unsure whether thy will make it....)
Anthony: (struggling, opens his eyes slowly) "W....hy...?"

Wynaut

Lawrence and Gavian run furiously over to help their friend, but before they can get over, the previous Wynaut surges towards them. The Wynaut shoots straight into Lawrences leg, knocking him down, Gavian is knocked out by a swift knock to the head
Lawrence: "Aarrrrrggh!!"
He lies there, staring helplessly at his friend
Lawrence: "I'm sorry...friend....."
Wobbu!!!
He blacks out.....

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.