Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,541 to 14,560 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Wailmer then used water gun again.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: ... sees a huge pile of snow infront of the gyms door ... how am I gona get back in.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Outside, a sudden earthquake hits the island. The land expands, and a mountain grows out of the ground. The earthquake causes random buildings to catch fire. Lawrence "Hmm...why'd I feel the ground shake...anyway, use Dragon Pulse to finish him off!" Squirtle does that, KOing Feraligatr. Typhlosion is now weakened down, but it uses a Thunder Punch. Silver "Good job, kid! Here ya go!" Silver gives Lawrence the Mind Badge.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wailmer, hold on, and finish with water gun!!!" Wailmer then used water gun again.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: what was that?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Did Ducklett's stomach grumble again?

JunkosBoobies

Typhlosion faints. Gold "You are a formidable foe indeed...take this." Gold gives Anthony the Mind Badge and a TM for Trick Room. Meanwhile outside, the fires continue.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Thanks, if i'm ever going to become one of the greatest Pokemon trainers ever, then I must be!!!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: I should do something about these a giant spaceship that has a sign reading "plot" beams up hearts and then leaves and wont return till Saturday

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well then, now what?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Not really".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh.......let's put them out now!!!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Xzibit pops out of nowhere "Yo dawg, i heard u liek pokemon, so we put yo pokemon in a pokeball so you can catch em all while you catch em all."

Untitled

Lawrence "Just found a hose! The fires shall be put out!" Lawrence puts out the fire.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony used his water Pokemon to put out the flames.

SheldonRandoms

Derplett says you're on time XD

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Isn't somebody gonna say "Thanks for putting out the fire" or something?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.