Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,476 to 5,495 of 8,464

Late

1) Pokémon. Games are great (although the main games are almost exact same game over and over again), Anime is watchable and Pokémon Adventures manga is awesome! I never got into Digimon mainly because I became a Pokémon fan before I even heard about Digimon.

2) Samus>Zelda>Peach

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Aviator

Pokemon.
Gaga.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

retired_account

1. Pokemon.

2. Well Samus would screw everything up since she's always waiting on Adam to get authorization to do anything, and as much as I hate Earth, I'd rather it not get blown up. Peach would just get herself caught as per usual, and Zelda's a magnet for trouble... um. Daisy?

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Aviator

pixelman wrote:

Daisy?

HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!!
the ultimate weapon

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

V8_Ninja

Response To Question #297: Digimon. Other than not ever "Getting" Pokemon, the idea behind Digimon just appealed to me more.

Response To Question #298: Samus. Other than having A SPACESHIP, she is the one that would have the most experience in saving galaxies and planets along with having much more combat expertise than the two princesses that (almost) always seem to be captured.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Link977

Question #299: If a stranger came up and slapped you across the face, how would you react?

I'll see you tomorrow for the big 300!!!

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

BadKitty

I'd say wtf is wrong with you slapping is for weaklings,
and then i'd punch them into unconsciousness, and say have a nice day.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Bankai

I would offer to buy them a drink, in penance for the hurt I have clearly caused them.

I would take them to the pub. We would sit down. I would find out this person's favoured type of alcohol. I would buy them the drink.

The evening would start. We would have another drink, and then move to another pub. If it was a woman, perhaps we would do some dancing. If it was a man, perhaps we'd find a pub with a game of football on the TV.

We would drink more drinks, and perhaps have a bowl of chips. The other person would eventually forgive me, and thank me for the lovely evening.

And then I would glass them in the face for -bleeping- slapping me.

Noire

Trick question, because I would have snapped their neck before they could slap me.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Gamesake

You could try giving them a kiss or a little spank. Sometimes a slap is followed by a tickle.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

zezhyrule

I would cry and run away ;__;

actually I'd probably just say wtf and go on with my day, depending if they keep assaulting me or not u__u

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Usagi-san

It depends. If I had just thrown down my glove and the stranger slapped me in the face with it we would choose our seconds, decide on a suitable location and have a delightful conversation with 35 inches of sharp steel in the evening.

Edited on by Usagi-san

"I never swear, my lord, I say yes or no; and, as I am a gentleman, I keep my word." - D'artagnan in Twenty Years After

JustAnotherUser

Well..... I would start to sing about it.
No... really, I would.

JustAnotherUser

retired_account

Aviator wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Daisy?

HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!! HI I'M DAISY!!
the ultimate weapon

Exactly.

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.