Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 4,661 to 4,680 of 8,464

TheKingOfTown

Is this even a question? Everyone knows every lord has a trusty minion. GameLord08 has no such things.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GameLord08

LordJumpMad wrote:

@JarArr
You dare mock your glorious lord? You must be more foolish then you look JayArr. Do not compare me to that impostors GameLord, she not even worthy opponent of my strength! But no matter.

You cannot escape your fate, the hour of my vengeance draws near and NintendoLife will heed my warning.
The reign of LordJumpMad will soon begin!

From this day forward, I shall rule as emperor of Nintendo Life!

Soon to renamed SonyLife

All will Fear me!
All will trembles before my Might!!
All will worship me as a true God of Madness!!!

I'm not one to shed worthless blood to prove my worth. It stains my robes.

From this day on, you'll go back to the bacon sandwiches at Subway and commence your regular duties among the catmaids. Or suffer under the wrath of endless torture in the dark turtle-less ends of Realaland. I deem the service in the NL dungeons is too courteous for you.

GameLord08

Kriedler

As far as i'm concerned, putting your Lord in front of your name makes you way more legit. Like Lord Vader, Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Flies, Lord of the Dance (zero respect for Michael Flatley; it was just an example), etc. Putting the Lord at the end makes it sound more like a description than a title, like "dark lord."

New name, same game.
3DS friend code: 5026-4413-9840
STEAM ID: Deeso
XBL ID: Kriedler 0

Now Playing (3DS): PKMN Y
PC: X-Com: Enemy Within, King Arthur's Gold
360: GTAV
Wii U: Deus Ex

Colors

GL? True lord of Nintendolife instead of my glorious lord of mad?
Untitled

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha-
heavy breathing
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Reala

There is no lord other than lord prosody.

Reala

Chris720

Who cares about these worthless lords? All we need is our Goddess Prosody! <3

Long live the Goddess Prosody!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

GameLord08

@zez: I currently hate you for editing him into that post. Y U hurt me like this?

GameLord08

JustAnotherUser

LordJumpMad.
His comedic semi-trolling has been around for eternity.

JustAnotherUser

GameLord08

Unfortunately not. He was overruled by me a long time ago, and never actually succeeded. I have had to co-exist with Jump for quite a while, after he was allegedly "promoted" to Lord status alongside me. But really, it seems none of you value your freedom under me.

Also, @zez: IDGI, I see nothing. But never mind.

GameLord08

JustAnotherUser

ssshhhhh....
whispers
We must not anger him....
ALL HAIL LORDJUMPMAD

JustAnotherUser

RudysaurusRex

LJM. He is my hater hero. look out the window longingly while the love theme from star wars 2 plays.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.