Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 8,464

Shining-Void

i'd change the wii u slightly. zez there are at least 900,000 people who disagree

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Noire

Create the Unholy Amalgam, Sonytendo, lord of all things Video Game. We will then have Super Metal Gear Smash Bros. become the greatest fighting/stealth/action/mindf**k game of all time.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

zezhyrule

LadyPhoenix wrote:

Create the Unholy Amalgam, Sonytendo, lord of all things Video Game. We will then have Super Metal Gear Smash Bros. become the greatest fighting/stealth/action/mindf**k game of all time.

I like this idea. +1

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

EvilRegal

Moar old skool type games! Side scrollers and 2D classic Zelda-style overhead games would increase by (at least) 20% in 10 months flat (or I break out the Vampire Killer and crack that whip!).

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

pikku

zezhyrule wrote:

I would so buy Sony, because I know they are the best.

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

yoyo1212

i would buy banjo off of rare and make hardcore games and buy sony and make them work day and night and make jack tretton eat my toe nails

guy: now remember kid's don't steel boat's raid cities or pillage.

kid: what! o_O

guy: oh um i meant don't do drug's

3DS fc 4682-8505-4147

kkslider5552000

Either get rid of region locking or limit the amount of effortless 3rd party games that are allowed.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Lun

more old school games would be awesome as Flutterish just said, also for classics remade, try to make games have more secure online play, the hacking is getting overwhelming.

Lun

Gamesake

I would sellout to Sony. Then there would be at least one good first party game to buy for the PlayStation.

...in my pants.

GamerforGod

The only thing Nintendo really needs to do is not forget about the "core" gamers, and they could also use more (good) third party support. But I trust Nintendo. Many people thought that the Gamecube would be the end of them (which I thought the Gamecube was quite great anyways and had many spectacular games on it), but then Nintendo wowed the world with their innovation with both the DS and the Wii. So I trust that Nintendo's innovation will continue to make them a strong contender in the video game market as they press on with the Wii U and whatever future endeavors they may have!!!! LONG LIVE NINTENDO!!!! lol (What would make you think I'm a fanboy?! lol)

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

FonistofCruxis

Here are some of my ideas for this:

• Rename the wii U
  • Encourage more third parties to confirm wii U games rather than just say they think it looks interesting so that NMH3 isn't the only interesting third party game confirmed for tit (IMO)
  • Make all Nintendo consoles reigon free
  • Give more Japanese games to the west so that America gets Xenoblade chronicles, The last story and Pandora's tower and so that the west gets other Japanese games like Fatal frame IV, Zangeki no reginleiv, Captain rainbow, Soma bringer etc.
  • Release remakes of all three Mother series games in all regions
  • Bring the Wii vc back from the dead
  • Make sure that the next 2D Mario platformer isn't New super Mario bros. wii with Miis, has worlds that have different themes to the previous two 2D Mario platformers and that if it has Co-op blue ane yellow Toad are replaced with Wario and Waluigi and player 1 has a choice of who to play as
  • Buy back Rare
IAmNotWill

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Here are some of my ideas for this:

• Release remakes of all three Mother series games in all regions
  • Bring the Wii vc back from the dead
  • Make sure that the next 2D Mario platformer isn't New super Mario bros. wii with Miis, has worlds that have different themes to the previous two 2D Mario platformers and that if it has Co-op blue ane yellow Toad are replaced with Wario and Waluigi and player 1 has a choice of who to play as
  • Buy back Rare

Yeah good thing you don't run Nintendo.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

komicturtle

Revive classic games into modern (Balloon Fight and Ice Climbers for example), crank out some more new IPs while having more Kirby, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc games be released accordingly.

Oh, and most importantly- give Sakurai a HUUGEE TEAM to work with so he isn't stressed with the development of Smash Bros 4 and so it somes out sooner (it's what he wants, anyways).

komicturtle

Hokori

id make GBA game for 3DS, Anime channel, Manga/ books Channel, More Mii accesories, more 3DSWare, more remakes and new titles of 3rd party games like MGS and FF (we need cloud on Nintendo)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Reala

admit defeat and sell to the highest bidder.

Reala

komicturtle

Aaaand in KH REcoded on DS. Earlier this year :3

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.