Showing 21 to 40 of 8,610
21. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 00:45 BST
Cookies, bagels, and donuts.
3DS Friend Code: 1118 0249 3825My BackloggeryMy YouTube ChannelNintendo Life Chat!
22. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 00:46 BST
A pair of zebra striped *ssless chaps.
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
23. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 00:53 BST
All the world's Mothers!So I can make the best "your mom" joke ever!
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...
24. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 01:32 BST
I would have the cake. ;____;
...and the grief counseling, but also the cake.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
25. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 18:22 BST
Question #2: What is your favourite type of chocolate? Or do you not like chocolate?
Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLinkGetting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!BackloggeryQuestion of the Day[url=http://www...
Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird
26. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 18:28 BST
Chocolate that comes convienently served with peanut butter and milk. :3Who doesn't like chocolate!?!?
monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.
27. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 18:33 BST
Milk chocolate, duh!
My YouTube I My CrosloggeryThe best flash game EVER![strong]Jesus died for...
28. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 23:24 BST
My sister doesn't
29. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 23:42 BST
I like either white chocolate or that special exotic chocolate I frequently find in toilets. You should try it, it is actually quite good!
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets
30. Posted: Sun 24th Apr 2011 23:59 BST
Dark Chocolate. It's amazing especially with coffee.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518Currently playing: Kid Icarus UprisingRadiant Historia
31. Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2011 06:46 BST
I like Milk and White chawklit the best
32. Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2011 06:49 BST
33. Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2011 08:04 BST
I love milk chocolate, but I'm having an affair..... with white chocolate!
(I hate dark chocolate.)
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Portfolio | Sylver's Edge itch.io Gallery | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
34. Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2011 15:19 BST
Milk choclate is my favourite, white is okay and I hate dark.
35. Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2011 16:58 BST
Mac, what's your favorite kind of chocolate? Mine's chocolate.
36. Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2011 17:00 BST
I like milk chocolate best.
I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
37. Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2011 17:00 BST
Easter egg chocolate, tastes better than all others... Except for choc orange now that I think about it...
www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!
38. Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2011 17:04 BST
Easter egg chocolates are usually hollow and I feel cheated every time I get one. What about you?
39. Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2011 17:06 BST
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
40. Posted: Mon 25th Apr 2011 17:19 BST
noblo601 wrote:Easter egg chocolate, tastes better than all others... Except for choc orange now that I think about it...Easter egg chocolates are usually hollow and I feel cheated every time I get one. What about you?
me too I've never seen an Easter egg larger than 4cm that's not hollow
Sorry, this topic has been locked.