Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 681 to 700 of 2,408

StarBoy91

Awww, now the blob looks cuter. Good designs, pixels.

To each their own

Brer

StarBoy91 wrote:

Awww, now the blob looks cuter. Good designs, pixels.

Can blobs be cute? And on the matter, how do you distinguish a boy from a girl blob?

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

StarBoy91

@Brer - If you've watched that one classic show with a boy blob and a mother blob, it can be easy to tell (forgot what it's called, but maybe Google has something). And yes, blobs can be cute!!! ^^

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Rensch

@Pixelman: That Toon Link one is awesome!

@StarBoy: You mean Barbapapa? At least that was what the Dutch version was called.

Untitled

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

StarBoy91

Actually, I was referring to The Herculoids' blobs, but, that's a nice example, too, Rensch.

To each their own

StarBoy91

@Odnetnin - "'cause you know Comet, and Donner, and Dancer, and Dasher...." sry, couldn't help that one. :3

To each their own

Tails

pixelman wrote:

@Tails86: Want any changes?

Untitled

no way thats perfect ^^! thanks and now all i need is you to email me your FC i'll add it and you can add mine and i'll give your gift

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Rensch

I made these a while ago to celebrate Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver. I thought It'd put 'em up.

Untitled

Untitled

Rensch

That Tails is pretty sweet too, pixelman.

Crono from Chrono Trigger:

Untitled

Edited on by Rensch

retired_account

Ahh!! Nice, but his shoulders are sort of "not there", LOL. Or maybe his head's too high up?

retired_account

Rensch

Yeah, I noticed that too. I think i'll fix that up a little bit.

EDIT: I edited the picture in my previous post a bit. I like it better now.

Edited on by Rensch

StarBoy91

Odnetnin, how long are you gonna keep up with the name changing? If that is you. If it's not, I apologize deeply.

To each their own

y2josh

I thoroughly enjoy your new avatar pixelman.

y2josh

retired_account

Thanks guys. It's actually the character design for an action RPG I'm working on:

Untitled

Recognize the hut? Go back a thousand pages or so, and you'll find it in a ninja mockup. (It's also inspired by the huts in Ninjatown)

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.