Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 341 to 360 of 2,400

Firkraag

mouthpiece and background is great keep those!

but cigarette could it be the filter in right color (if you can find any more shade of orange) and only the end white as in the picture? then it will be complete

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

LzWinky

Is there a waiting list for pixelart's work since so many want him to do one for them?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Odnetnin wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Is there a waiting list for pixelman's work since so many want him to do one for them?

Fix'd that. And yeah, lol, he should make a whole new thread.

Wasn't this thread meant for one person anyway? I may have already asked this but I would like a pixel art, if that's okay with pixelman.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

retired_account

Firkraag wrote:

mouthpiece and background is great keep those!

but cigarette could it be the filter in right color (if you can find any more shade of orange) and only the end white as in the picture? then it will be complete

The cigarette's proportions are already right, so not sure what you mean there, but I made the bottom part of it more orange. How's this?

Untitled

@lz2009: No, other people post stuff. It's open to anyone's work. And yeah, I'll do an Ivan avatar for you ASAP.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

SMEXIZELDAMAN

pixelman I now promote you to pixel Jesus a few more and you're at pixel god

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Firkraag

Perfect! I love it, Thank you

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

LzWinky

pixelman wrote:

@lz2009: No, other people post stuff. It's open to anyone's work. And yeah, I'll do an Ivan avatar for you ASAP.

After seeing your work, I'm excited about seeing what Ivan looks like pixelated. that would be awesome!

retired_account

@Firkraag: No problem. If you want anymore changes, lemme know. Hmm, NL's resizer made the teeth look kind of scary, LOL

retired_account

SMEXIZELDAMAN

if you do make lz2009 an avatar made of pixelated blocks of doom keep the shiny rupeee hes holding

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Firkraag

pixelman wrote:

@Firkraag: No problem. If you want anymore changes, lemme know. Hmm, NL's resizer made the teeth look kind of scary, LOL

It looks fine!

edit: Nevermind, I had missed your topic as well, i just replied to that one instead. I also added a little discovery on my part.

Edited on by Firkraag

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

if you do make lz2009 an avatar made of pixelated blocks of doom keep the shiny rupeee hes holding

Why are you so obsessed with the "shiny rupee" he is holding? For the last time, you can't have it!

Odnetnin

Phew, you answered the call. I'm ordering some thingies from Amazon right now, so I'm probably gonna get N+. My only concern is that the image shows the European version? And it's been $11.79 for a while now, right? That's the deal I remember you mentioning. Also, I found out it isn't eligible for free shipping. Anything else I should know before I buy it?

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

retired_account

Not sure why they have the EU boxart (though I have seen Amazon do that in the past), but the game definitely looks like the US version. I got my copy at Wal-Mart for $19.99, and it had this boxart. Even without free shipping, it's still a good deal.

retired_account

ItsFuzzyPickles

Guess what? My project is finally finish! I hope you enjoy it!

Untitled

You may rate and comment on my picture.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

MetalMario

It's really cool, SSB1999.

But, the straight piece wouldn't fit in the "next" area, it's too big, isn't it?

Edited on by MetalMario

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.