Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 321 to 340 of 2,400

Firkraag

I'm in no rush for mine, just don't forget about it. =)

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Machu

LOVE the new avatar's pixeldude, especially Odnetnin's that one is gorgeous!

Rawr!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

pixel art is hot

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

retired_account

Firkraag wrote:

I'm in no rush for mine, just don't forget about it. =)

Surprise! I'm doing yours next.

Sigh... these would look so much better on NL if they weren't JPEG quality.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

retired_account

@Firkraag: What exactly is that thing in your mouth? Anyway, here's a 100x100 version with antialiasing. What anything else in it/changes?

Untitled

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

WolfRamHeart

Wow, you did an awesome job on Firkraag's avatar pixelman!

WolfRamHeart

LzWinky

This is starting to make me beg for one!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

retired_account

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Wow, you did an awesome job on Firkraag's avatar pixelman!

Thanks I'm still trying to figure out what that white thing is.

retired_account

retired_account

Haha, yeah that's okay, I'm more or less out of space on my Wii right now anyway. Though I could delete some old save files...

retired_account

Firkraag

You're AWESOME! I like what I see, thanks a lot! It's actually a cigarette in one of those mouth pieces designed to act as a second filter.

Untitled
better view of it.

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Machu

"the bats"

Rawr!

retired_account

Ahhh thanks, now I can draw it more accurately. You like the style? Or do you want shading or anything?

retired_account

Firkraag

It reminds me a lot of vector, and it's stylish, I like it

And as per your question, the mouthpiece/cig thing could get a little detail and perhaps a skyblue background to fit the source material(if the background looks awful then stop right there but try.) Other than that it's perfect I think, unless you had any other ideas.

Edited on by Firkraag

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.