General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pixel Art

Showing 181 to 200 of 2,433

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

181. Posted:

Awwwww. :( Just kidding :) I'm kind of excited to get my own Pixelman avatar!

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage

Rensch

182. Posted:

That custom character is pretty dang neat!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

183. Posted:

Hey pixelman, are you working on it?

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

184. Posted:

I made some noobish pixel art :P how do i post it on here?

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

pixelman

185. Posted:

@SonicMaster: Not at the moment, I just finished breakfast.

@SUPERZELDAMAN: http://imageshack.us/ - upload it and use the direct link to share it on here.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Adam016

186. Posted:

My custom's name is Keeae Tozuba!

Edited on by Adam016

Adam016

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

187. Posted:

@pixelman
How about now? :P sorry, just excited! Oh, and if possible can you make it so that he's holding a gun out, ready to shoot?

Edited on by SonicMaster

AuthorMessage

pixelman

188. Posted:

@SonicMaster: I'll see what I can do. Been busy today, haven't coded or drawn anything. ;)

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

189. Posted:

Do you have a guess on when you'll be done?

AuthorMessage

pixelman

190. Posted:

Nope. Give me time, I'll get it done. :)

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

191. Posted:

Maybe if it's good enough, it'll be avatar for a while after Nostalgia comes out. :)

AuthorMessage

StarWolf

192. Posted:

The stuff here is seriously pro, keep up the good work everyone. I can't imagine doing stuff as good as this, although I have made a bunch of pokemon sprites, one of which won a contest.

Wii FC: 6352-3778-7649-1119
Bomberman Blast! FC: 1849-0133-3360
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 3738-3436-9074
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 FC: 3351-9739-8322
Pokemon Diamond FC: 1204-3829-2741
Megaman Starforce Leo FC: 0173-9332-9576
Bleach The Blade Of Fate FC: 2020-4286-4419

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

193. Posted:

@pixelman how about now? :)

AuthorMessage

Firkraag

194. Posted:

SonicMaster wrote:

I'm sure he'll post it when it's done, I doubt it will go any faster with you asking so much.
On a side-note, I have a request of my own a pixelated version of the same avatar that i'm using would be very cool and i'm sure i'd use it forever. Here's a little bigger picture for reference. Untitled not sure if it can even be done but if it can.

Thanks in advance either way!

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

AuthorMessage

pixelman

195. Posted:

@SonicMaster: Sorry, I had to help out with my bro's bike at our bike shop yesterday, and then ended up buying a couple GameBoy classics at our game store next door. Needless to say they've been taking up most of my time. ;) I'll get it done, but like Firkraag said, asking me a lot isn't going to get it done faster. I'll let you know. :) Also, I'll be out of town today, so don't expect it till tomorrow or the day after.

@Firkraag: Yup, alright, I'll have a go at it after SonicMaster's.

Edited on by pixelman

AuthorMessage

Firkraag

196. Posted:

Thanks! I'll look forward to it.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

197. Posted:

Just wondering, are you almost done? I don't mean to be impatient or bothersome, just wondering.

AuthorMessage

Adam

198. Posted:

SonicMaster wrote:

Hey pixelman, can I have a pixel sonic avatar? Or, better yet, a pixel version of my avatar!

SonicMaster wrote:

Like I said, can you make me a pixel version of my current icon? Oh, and btw, can someone tell me how to upload banners to the internet? I made one for backloggery, but i don't know how to get it there. I think it's cool, but I can't figure out how to make it so people can see it.

SonicMaster wrote:

Hey, pixelman, can you make me that avatar now?

SonicMaster wrote:

Hey, pixelman, can you make me that avatar now?

SonicMaster wrote:

So, pixelman? Will you make it?

SonicMaster wrote:

So, are you working on it?

SonicMaster wrote:

Hey pixelman, are you working on it?

SonicMaster wrote:

@pixelman
How about now? :P sorry, just excited! Oh, and if possible can you make it so that he's holding a gun out, ready to shoot?

SonicMaster wrote:

Do you have a guess on when you'll be done?

SonicMaster wrote:

SonicMaster wrote:

Just wondering, are you almost done? I don't mean to be impatient or bothersome, just wondering.

Impatient? What would give anyone that idea? :D

I'm looking forward to it, too, Sonic Master. Super Pixel Man has already made so many cool avatars for himself that I'll be interested to see his take on this blimp of yours.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

199. Posted:

Sorry, but my picture will be delayed. It is still in the progress, so I have not cancel it.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

pixelman

200. Posted:

LOL Adam. I'm on it now. And it won't be a blimp, we settled on the dude in the red suit.