Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 181 to 200 of 2,400

Rensch

That custom character is pretty dang neat!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

SonicMaster

Hey pixelman, are you working on it?

SonicMaster

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I made some noobish pixel art how do i post it on here?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Adam016

My custom's name is Keeae Tozuba!

Edited on by Adam016

Adam016

SonicMaster

@pixelman
How about now? sorry, just excited! Oh, and if possible can you make it so that he's holding a gun out, ready to shoot?

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Do you have a guess on when you'll be done?

SonicMaster

retired_account

Nope. Give me time, I'll get it done.

retired_account

SonicMaster

Maybe if it's good enough, it'll be avatar for a while after Nostalgia comes out.

SonicMaster

StarWolf

The stuff here is seriously pro, keep up the good work everyone. I can't imagine doing stuff as good as this, although I have made a bunch of pokemon sprites, one of which won a contest.

StarWolf

Firkraag

SonicMaster wrote:

@pixelman how about now?

I'm sure he'll post it when it's done, I doubt it will go any faster with you asking so much.
On a side-note, I have a request of my own a pixelated version of the same avatar that i'm using would be very cool and i'm sure i'd use it forever. Here's a little bigger picture for reference. Untitled not sure if it can even be done but if it can.

Thanks in advance either way!

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

retired_account

@SonicMaster: Sorry, I had to help out with my bro's bike at our bike shop yesterday, and then ended up buying a couple GameBoy classics at our game store next door. Needless to say they've been taking up most of my time. I'll get it done, but like Firkraag said, asking me a lot isn't going to get it done faster. I'll let you know. Also, I'll be out of town today, so don't expect it till tomorrow or the day after.

@Firkraag: Yup, alright, I'll have a go at it after SonicMaster's.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Firkraag

Thanks! I'll look forward to it.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

SonicMaster

Just wondering, are you almost done? I don't mean to be impatient or bothersome, just wondering.

SonicMaster

Adam

SonicMaster wrote:

Hey pixelman, can I have a pixel sonic avatar? Or, better yet, a pixel version of my avatar!

SonicMaster wrote:

Like I said, can you make me a pixel version of my current icon? Oh, and btw, can someone tell me how to upload banners to the internet? I made one for backloggery, but i don't know how to get it there. I think it's cool, but I can't figure out how to make it so people can see it.

SonicMaster wrote:

Hey, pixelman, can you make me that avatar now?

SonicMaster wrote:

Hey, pixelman, can you make me that avatar now?

SonicMaster wrote:

So, pixelman? Will you make it?

SonicMaster wrote:

So, are you working on it?

SonicMaster wrote:

Hey pixelman, are you working on it?

SonicMaster wrote:

@pixelman
How about now? sorry, just excited! Oh, and if possible can you make it so that he's holding a gun out, ready to shoot?

SonicMaster wrote:

Do you have a guess on when you'll be done?

SonicMaster wrote:

@pixelman how about now?

SonicMaster wrote:

Just wondering, are you almost done? I don't mean to be impatient or bothersome, just wondering.

Impatient? What would give anyone that idea?

I'm looking forward to it, too, Sonic Master. Super Pixel Man has already made so many cool avatars for himself that I'll be interested to see his take on this blimp of yours.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Sorry, but my picture will be delayed. It is still in the progress, so I have not cancel it.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

retired_account

LOL Adam. I'm on it now. And it won't be a blimp, we settled on the dude in the red suit.

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.