Showing 161 to 180 of 2,433
161. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 16:54 BST
Which one? Was it a blimp thing?
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
162. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:27 BST
Those are very nice!I'm a LSW Spriter!I made this Zero Suit Samus a month or 2 ago.and here is my Custom Character. (Please don't steal from me.)Enjoy!
Edited on Mon 3rd August, 2009 @ 00:29 by Adam016
163. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:30 BST
Pixel art is awesome!
Edited on Mon 3rd August, 2009 @ 00:31 by Funky_Gamer
"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk HawkFNS: Y B L R R R B >
164. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:30 BST
good work adam016 did you use another sprite as base for those or were they made from scratch?
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
165. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:32 BST
Good stuff adam016. Echo Dice's question.
166. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:38 BST
Thanks!I used a base for a good amount of the poses but I changed them a lot and the rest is 100% custom.I'd say about 40% of it was a base.
Edited on Mon 3rd August, 2009 @ 00:40 by Adam016
167. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:39 BST
@Adam016: Thumbs up!
Is that an uppercut, 5th in on the bottom? Sweet!
168. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:43 BST
Pregunta: What does LSW mean?
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
169. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:59 BST
DBZ Legendary Super Warriors.....that old Dragon Ball Z game for the GBC.
170. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 03:14 BST
That character looks awesome!! What's his name?
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
171. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 03:16 BST
@pixelmanyup, that's the one!
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
172. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 03:23 BST
So, pixelman? Will you make it?
173. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:53 BST
Um. You sure you want a blimp? That's kinda lame, no personality in it. :S
174. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:55 BST
It's not just any blimp, it's the nostalgia blimp. Maybe you can put Nostalgia on the side or make it SonicMaster themed somehow.
175. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:57 BST
As far as blimps go, I don't think I could do any better than the one you have right now. What about one of the characters in Nostalgia?
176. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:58 BST
Okay, that would work.
177. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:59 BST
Ahem? Which one?
178. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 05:01 BST
Sorry, forgot about that? Pad, the guy hanging off the side looking far out.
179. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 05:13 BST
So, are you working on it?
180. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 05:18 BST
It's 11:30 PM - No. I'll try to do it tomorrow.