Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 201 to 220 of 2,400

KnucklesSonic8

Awww. But I wanted the impatience to continue!

KnucklesSonic8

Machu

He's not gonna show for two days now, after all that fuss.

Nice avatar pix, AGAIN!

Rawr!

Firkraag

impressive as always.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

WolfRamHeart

I guess I've been living under a rock because this is the first time I have seen this thread. I have to say that there is some amazing talent here but I am especially impressed by your work pixelman! Brilliant work! I really love your art!

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Firkraag

pixelman wrote:

@WhoKnew: Alright, after Firkraag's.

@WolfRamHeart: Thank you very much. Glad you like it.

If you haven't already started may I request 100x100 dimensions? that way I can use it pretty much everywhere without having to worry about corruption when it sizes up. If you've already started then it's np!

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

retired_account

Yeah thanks for letting me know. Just fyi, it won't look as nice on NL since the pixels will be scaled down some.

retired_account

Firkraag

pixelman wrote:

Yeah thanks for letting me know. Just fyi, it won't look as nice on NL since the pixels will be scaled down some.

I downloaded your avatar and up-scaled it 2x, it wasn't actually that bad. Maybe it's better to meet half-way then at 80x80. But you are the expert I'll leave it up to you.

King_Elemento

'Cause I don't imagine pixelman has a problem with other people posting their own work, here's some of my more recent stuff:
Untitled

That's a template, Spock and Kirk from Star Trek, Goku and Piccolo from Dragonball/Z/GT, and Rad Spencer from Bionic Commando. The rest are custom characters. All of them are in NES 8-bit. I have more, but if I posted them, the image would stretch be huge, so I'll post them later.

Edited on by King_Elemento

Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552
MKWii: 4940-9518-0566
SSBB: 4897-8741-8094

SonicMaster

@pixelman
That's the wrong person! I wanted Pad, the guy with dark hair and a brown jacket hanging on the rope and leaning over the edge. I guess I could use that one for now, but if you'd please, make the one I asked for.

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Don't mean to cause any trouble, but I'd just like the person I asked for.

SonicMaster

retired_account

But... but... I thought...

WAAAAAAAH!
</luigi-voice>

Sorry, I won't be making a new one for a while. That took a couple hours to make. Sigh.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Giggsy

Just checked your work out Pixelman some nice stuff there dude Keep it up.

Edited on by Giggsy

Giggsy

Machu

How ungrateful huh, jk. I could see it coming though. @SonicMaster: It's cool man, this guy needs to be making games not avatars. And that's a good lookin' avatar you got there.

Smileytastic ooh yeah. 0_o

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.