Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 751 to 770 of 1,746

StarBoy91

@zez - actually, he did post a month or two ago in Mickeymac's (debate) thread, "What does overrated mean to you?", but for reasons unexplained, he just never posted again after that. I mean, what is the deal? You cannot just be absent for a long time, submit one post which makes us believe that you're staying for a long time, only to be absent again (that's what 110% did, and the worst part is: he never gave us an explanation as to why he was absent). I'm not mad, I'm just incredibly curious is all.
Where's Ramandus?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

xAlias

Where's NGPenguin?

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

StarBoy91

@labrat - he's probably busy with schoolwork.

To each their own

zezhyrule

StarBoy91 wrote:

@zez - actually, he did post a month or two ago in Mickeymac's (debate) thread, "What does overrated mean to you?", but for reasons unexplained, he just never posted again after that. I mean, what is the deal? You cannot just be absent for a long time, submit one post which makes us believe that you're staying for a long time, only to be absent again (that's what 110% did, and the worst part is: he never gave us an explanation as to why he was absent). I'm not mad, I'm just incredibly curious is all.
Where's Ramandus?

Hmm, kinda like another certain former NL user I know...

He needs to come back though...

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

StarBoy91

Agreed. Whatever 110% is doing, I hope he's all right.

To each their own

Dezner

PhoenixAran wrote:

I kind of liked that PhoenixSage girl way back.

...More recently, I noticed PhoenixFarron has kinda dropped out, she was pretty cool too.

Was kind of nice to be in a group of phoenix ladies but whaddya do.

Uhhhhhh.....I'm totally out of the loop with this situation now. Consider me officially "noinked".

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

StarBoy91

Has anyone heard from wiiplayer26? He's posted not at all these past months.

To each their own

pikku

Dezner wrote:

PhoenixAran wrote:

I kind of liked that PhoenixSage girl way back.

...More recently, I noticed PhoenixFarron has kinda dropped out, she was pretty cool too.

Was kind of nice to be in a group of phoenix ladies but whaddya do.

Uhhhhhh.....I'm totally out of the loop with this situation now. Consider me officially "noinked".

haha n00b! :3

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

TheBaconator

We never appreciate people until they are gone, now do we? When most people are on the site some of their opinions get shot down, and when they leave we pull off a Van Gogh and start liking all the things they have done.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Punny

ballkirby1 wrote:

We never appreciate people until they are gone, now do we? When most people are on the site some of their opinions get shot down, and when they leave we pull off a Van Gogh and start liking all the things they have done.

It's like Michael Jackson's death all over again!

I'm back (for the moment)!

StarBoy91

@ballkirby - but I do appreciate the users here, no matter what.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

Haven't seen Betagam in awhile.

To each their own

James

StarBoy91 wrote:

I mean, what is the deal? You cannot just be absent for a long time, submit one post which makes us believe that you're staying for a long time, only to be absent again (that's what 110% did, and the worst part is: he never gave us an explanation as to why he was absent).

Believe it or not dude, not everyone owes you an explanation for why they decide not to post here for a while. People come and go all the time; policing their posts isn't going to help.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Raylax

Dragoon wrote:

I was gone for 5 days because of a lousy internet. Anybody miss me?

Nope.

j/k, welcome back :3

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

StarBoy91

@James - you're right. I was wrong to have said that. I'm sorry. I guess I was just thinking about it too much.

There was a user named Kaes Delgrago who reviewed Shantae for the Game Boy Color and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island for the SNES. There was also Gabbo, who's reviewed the Super Star Wars trilogy for the SNES. Are they still around?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

turtlelink

It's ok starboy. I'm sure 110%ful is a bit busy at the moment.
Anyway, what happened to BlueFlameBat and Adam?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

StarBoy91

(I thought Adam was still here)
I have noticed that BlueFlameBat has been absent as of ... a few months ago. What do you suppose happened to him?

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.