Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 1,808

WaveBoy

SuperMalleo wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

Aww MAB was banned.

Why was he banned!?

We're not suppose to talk about that here.

Well where can we talk about it then? Dimension X?

WaveBoy

Spoony_Tech

@MAB

Also haven't seen @Void in quite some time?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Klimbatize

: D

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

SheldonRandoms

CanisWolfred wrote:

Who's MAB?

I do believe it was MadAussieBloke, or maybe it was MusicalAnteatingBulldozer, but either way, their magical dust of dreams is now in the wind, flying into a realm where we might, or might not follow...............

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CanisWolfred

I wish UGXWolf would stop hiding in the Smash Bros. threads and talk with the rest of us...actually, there are a lot of people who never leave that thread lately that I've been missing...

I mean, has he even been talking about Pokemon lately? For a while I thought he died when they announced the Gen 3 remakes...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

I wish UGXWolf would stop hiding in the Smash Bros. threads and talk with the rest of us...actually, there are a lot of people who never leave that thread lately that I've been missing...

I avoid that thread like the plague. Never even once looked in there.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I avoid that thread like the plague. Never even once looked in there.

Same, but only because I want to save up the discussion for when I get to play the full game. I don't like using up all my energy before the game's released...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

MasterWario

CanisWolfred wrote:

I mean, has he even been talking about Pokemon lately? For a while I thought he died when they announced the Gen 3 remakes...

I can attest that it's heart-wrenching when someone suddenly stops posting actively, only to find out they post in another thread (that you don't visit ever) like every two hours. However, hiding in a few selective threads is something that I feel like we all do occasionally (at least I've done it before), for various reasons.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Kewlan

UGXWolf is all about arguing with people who has different views than him...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Captain_Toad

All I know is that UGXwolf better come back to those NL music Tournaments. They're basically near empty with little votes.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CanisWolfred

MasterWario wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I can attest that it's heart-wrenching when someone suddenly stops posting actively, only to find out they post in another thread (that you don't visit ever) like every two hours. However, hiding in a few selective threads is something that I feel like we all do occasionally (at least I've done it before), for various reasons.

No, you're right, I tend to hang out in a few threads from time to time without brpwsing the rest of the forum, but never for more than a couple days.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

Spoony_Tech

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

I haven't seen @Punnyguy in ages and the same can be said for @Eureka .

Maybe that's because Eureka isn't Eureka anymore. Try clicking on Eureka and you shall see.

MERG said:

DreamyViridi

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

I haven't seen @Punnyguy in ages and the same can be said for @Eureka .

@Eureka's around, just known by a different name now in @Xiao_Pai. Not sure about Punny though.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic