Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 361 to 380 of 755

KaiserGX

Woah, I didn't know you had a beef with that overweight, robot obsessed pinhead.... would have said something earlier about my situation but... I wasn't at liberty to discuss anything, for the protection of my customers. Like I said I have to maintain good reputation between me and my clients. Though this deal is now off... I think THIS deal just got a lot better.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

TsunamiSensei

"Wow... a lot happened while I slept. Can I help with anything?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

KiwiPanda

Waking up, Panda looks out to see Samus and Kirby. He rushes out to meet them.
Panda: (Via telepathy) I'm filled up on PP and ready to help if any more enemies come. You okay, Samus? And hello. I'm Panda~ (Looking towards Kirby)

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

FireMario887

Samus: Yes, Kirby. Go to the left wall and enter "Rana Sumas" into the screen. Under there, there will be a metal rod. Use that to pull the lids over the containers holding the master emerald shards, so that they don't break in possible wrecks. Speaking of shards, I just found another. After you do that, Kirby, follow me into this cave to find the shard. The ship can defend itself.

FireMario887

TsunamiSensei

"Panda? Do you have any muffins?" Derpy Kirby looks at Panda, but then follows Samus' orders.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

FireMario887

Samus: I'm fine Panda. You too can follow me into the cave.

FireMario887

KiwiPanda

Panda: (To Kirby only) No. But there are some croissants back in the ship I've had... (To Samus and Kirby) Alright. I can tell there's something rather strong in there.
(Argh, I have to go. Bad timing is very bad. Be back in, say, ten minutes... feel free to use my PSI.)

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

FireMario887

Samus: Sure. I got a few reserve energy tanks you can use. They're within the left wall of the vault below.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Ok. I'm gonna be in the cave looking for the emerald shard.

Gives detectors to Kaiser, Kirby, and Panda (If there are others, than they get a detector too)

Samus: These will detect my location in the cave.

FireMario887

KaiserGX

Breaks apart the detector. I just need the circuits... Installs them on the circuit ports on the side of the helmet. Testing... on radar. All's good. So what are these Emeralds? They sound very powerful... and corruptive.. I actually herd Eggman talking about them a few times before. Something about powering some new version of Mega Sonic or something. I have no idea though, I don't know a thing about droids. That's why I wasn't able to fix mine.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

SheldonRandoms

Ristar yawns, Ristar".........huh..........must have overslept again.....where is everyone?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Samus: I truly don't know. Knuckles wants them though. I scanned them and they have the power to increase a touching object's power. They make those objects "level-up" and give them new powers. Now I'll be going if you guys want to follow.

Opens door and walks into the cave

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: [Thinking]A notification...[/Thinking]

Runs back

Samus: Ristar, your in my ship. You've awoken after angel island collapsed. The master emerald broke and we are looking for team shards. I've detected one in this nearby cave if you want to follow.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Sure........man, those chaos emeralds must have made me tired, must be my age, plus i'm not used to there power yet.......oh yeah, i'll follow!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KiwiPanda

Panda walks with Ristar, Samus, and Kirby into the cave (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Panda: There's a wooden rod for a torch lodged into the wall there... I'd say someone's definitely been here before. (Lights the wood with a light PK Fire)
I can't really... pick it up, but there it is for whoever wants to.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I'll pick it up" Ristar picks up the torch, Ristar"Alright, let's continue"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.