General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Showing 361 to 380 of 755

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

361. Posted:

Woah, I didn't know you had a beef with that overweight, robot obsessed pinhead.... would have said something earlier about my situation but... I wasn't at liberty to discuss anything, for the protection of my customers. Like I said I have to maintain good reputation between me and my clients. Though this deal is now off... I think THIS deal just got a lot better.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

362. Posted:

"Wow... a lot happened while I slept. Can I help with anything?"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

363. Posted:

Waking up, Panda looks out to see Samus and Kirby. He rushes out to meet them.
Panda: (Via telepathy) I'm filled up on PP and ready to help if any more enemies come. You okay, Samus? And hello. I'm Panda~ (Looking towards Kirby)

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

Varia01

364. Posted:

Samus: Yes, Kirby. Go to the left wall and enter "Rana Sumas" into the screen. Under there, there will be a metal rod. Use that to pull the lids over the containers holding the master emerald shards, so that they don't break in possible wrecks. Speaking of shards, I just found another. After you do that, Kirby, follow me into this cave to find the shard. The ship can defend itself.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

365. Posted:

"Panda? Do you have any muffins?" Derpy Kirby looks at Panda, but then follows Samus' orders.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Varia01

366. Posted:

Samus: I'm fine Panda. You too can follow me into the cave.

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

367. Posted:

Actually if you don't mind Samus. You think I can use a your ship's energy to recharge my weapons?

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

368. Posted:

Panda: (To Kirby only) No. But there are some croissants back in the ship I've had... (To Samus and Kirby) Alright. I can tell there's something rather strong in there.
(Argh, I have to go. Bad timing is very bad. Be back in, say, ten minutes... feel free to use my PSI.)

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
~

AuthorMessage

Varia01

369. Posted:

Samus: Sure. I got a few reserve energy tanks you can use. They're within the left wall of the vault below.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

370. Posted:

Looking around the ship. Damn, you have a lot of high quality stuff here... high quality indeed... I have to build my own equipment. Your E-Tanks aren't compatible but I can make a quick adjustment to the ports.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Varia01

371. Posted:

Samus: Ok. I'm gonna be in the cave looking for the emerald shard.

Gives detectors to Kaiser, Kirby, and Panda (If there are others, than they get a detector too)

Samus: These will detect my location in the cave.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

372. Posted:

Breaks apart the detector. I just need the circuits... Installs them on the circuit ports on the side of the helmet. Testing... on radar. All's good. So what are these Emeralds? They sound very powerful... and corruptive.. I actually herd Eggman talking about them a few times before. Something about powering some new version of Mega Sonic or something. I have no idea though, I don't know a thing about droids. That's why I wasn't able to fix mine.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

373. Posted:

Ristar yawns, Ristar".........huh..........must have overslept again.....where is everyone?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Varia01

374. Posted:

Samus: I truly don't know. Knuckles wants them though. I scanned them and they have the power to increase a touching object's power. They make those objects "level-up" and give them new powers. Now I'll be going if you guys want to follow.

Opens door and walks into the cave

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

375. Posted:

I'm alright here. Kicks back on the cockpit sit.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Varia01

376. Posted:

Samus: [Thinking]A notification...[/Thinking]

Runs back

Samus: Ristar, your in my ship. You've awoken after angel island collapsed. The master emerald broke and we are looking for team shards. I've detected one in this nearby cave if you want to follow.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

377. Posted:

Ristar"Sure........man, those chaos emeralds must have made me tired, must be my age, plus i'm not used to there power yet.......oh yeah, i'll follow!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

378. Posted:

Panda walks with Ristar, Samus, and Kirby into the cave (Correct me if I'm wrong)
Panda: There's a wooden rod for a torch lodged into the wall there... I'd say someone's definitely been here before. (Lights the wood with a light PK Fire)
I can't really... pick it up, but there it is for whoever wants to.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
~

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

379. Posted:

Ristar"I'll pick it up" Ristar picks up the torch, Ristar"Alright, let's continue"

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

380. Posted:

Pit wakes up after sleeping for hours and hours.

Pit: Huh, how long was I asleep? What's happening?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus