Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 381 to 400 of 755

FireMario887

Samus: There. There's a green glow down that ditch. I'm gonna drop down and check it out, make sure it's safe.

Jumps down

Samus: It's safe guys! Just be careful climbing down the wall.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Ship computer: Pit is awake, should I get him?

Samus: Sure, unless he is still working his way through his objective. Go and tell him that angel island suddenly collapsed and that the master emerald fell apart and we are looking for the shards. Plus, tell him that we freed skyworld.

Ship computer: Understood. Flies towards pit and explains Now, do you wish to help out th team at that cave?

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar then climbs down the ditch.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit: I see.
Pit sees if he can communicate with Lady Palutena

Pit: Hm... I see...
Computer, tell Samus Lady Palutena feels a strong Aurum presence somewhere a few planets from here, a planet apparently called Argentum, although she could've made that name up. Is anybody free to go with me?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

FireMario887

Varia01 wrote:

Ship computer: Pit is awake, should I get him?

Samus: Sure, unless he is still working his way through his objective. Go and tell him that angel island suddenly collapsed and that the master emerald fell apart and we are looking for the shards. Plus, tell him that we freed skyworld.

Ship computer: Understood. Flies towards pit and explains Now, do you wish to help out th team at that cave?

For @Big-Luigi

@KaiserGX: On comlink. You can come if you have wanted. I didn't order you to stay in your position.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I don't see the emerald piece here, it's gotta be here somewhere?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Fourth Wall: My bro wants to watch Netflix on my kindle. So Samus is with the team in the cave and is helping out with anything that needs to be done.

FireMario887

FireMario887

I'll just say this:

Samus: There, it's on that rock across that abyss.

Grapples the shard into a canister

Now I'm gone. I may be back later tonight or tomorrow morning.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"We are looking in this cave for..........hey, he found the emerald piece!"

JunkosBoobies

Devious: Well,Earlier,I found it,But I let my lack of sleep get to me,And I fell asleep,Making me drop the Shard..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Oh........well then....Samus got it, so it's fine"

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Like it was placed there.........but if somebody placed it here, they must have a reason, a trap perhaps?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.