Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 341 to 360 of 755

Knuckles

Knuckles: Kryptonite? The Master Emerald is made of Kryptonite? OK then.

_Knuckles puts the shards into a lead lined drawer, then picks up the mad of steel, (what? He isn't too heavy ) and drags him outside of the ship, and into sunlight.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

FireMario887

Samus: Hello Superman. Do we have all the pieces because I just found another?

FireMario887

Mickey

After bathing in sunlight for a few moments, Superman is conscious and healthy again.

Superman: Thank you. And it isn't Kryptonite, my Kryptonian Physiology just reacts to it that way. Evidently, my body will get used to it the longer I'm exposed to it because Samus is holding another shard in my vicinity and I haven't collapsed.

Superman slowly and apprehensively turns to face Samus and the other shard

Superman: Hello, Samus. I've come to help with finding the other invaders before they find the other shards... that is, unless that's the last one you're holding.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Knuckles

Knuckles: No, (according to Sonic Adventure 1, there are 15 shards) we have about 11 more to find, if I remember right, we have 4 with yours Samus.

_Fourth Wall: @Mickey, I am so glad you went along with the Kryptonite.

And I'm signing off for now.

The Master Emeraloggery

FireMario887

Samus: Ok, got it.

See you later @Knuckles!

Samus: Plus, I got the other shards in containers so that you aren't exposed to them. I'm gonna put this one in another container.

FireMario887

Mickey

Superman: I'm sure I can help with locating the other eleven shards. You guys can search one side of the planet and I'll search the other. I'll fly over if I finish searching early.

After finishing giving out his orders, Superman flies off to the other side of the planet in search of the other Emerald shards.

4th wall break: @Knuckles So you were hinting at that! I was afraid I misinterpreted your post! I'll see you when you're back!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

FireMario887

Samus: Hmm... I don't have enough containers. I'm gonna put the ship into auto-controls and put these in my ship's secret vault below. Oh wait... We got invaders behind us. The ship will go in auto control, so be careful.

FireMario887

Knuckles

4th Wall Break: I'll be here for another half hour

Knuckles: Samus, did you find the Chaos Emeralds when you found Ristar? I think I might be able to use some Chaos Powers and pull the Master Emerald shards towards me.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

FireMario887

Samus: @Knuckles, yes. Just follow the instructions on the screen of each vault to get the chaos emeralds.

FireMario887

Mickey

Upon hearing the last part of what Samus said, Superman flew back and corrected her.

Superman: Hey, I'm invulnerable, remember? I can take care of myself, you should be worrying about yourself. And you don't need to worry about having enough containers because they won't be necessary, my Kryptonian Physiology has already built-up a competent-resistance to the effects of the shards.

Before leaving, Superman once more turns towards Samus

Superman: I'll be on the other side of the planet. Be careful, Samus.

After saying that he flew towards the other side of the planet faster than a speeding bullet.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

TsunamiSensei

Derpy Kirby stops cowering in the corner "Is it safe now?"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

KaiserGX

Talking to customer via Comlink
I'm down here on this ship I...
Customer: REPORT!
Well I was chasing the bounty when this... Thinking whether or not to defend Ristar's identity. This giant piece of flaming debris came at my ship and caused my ship to come crashing on this planet. I tried to contact you sooner but I was having technical difficulties.
Customer: So does that mean you didn't get SONIC?
No Robotnik... but if you can just give me another shi...
Dr. Eggman: I DON'T REWARD FAILURE! PREPARE THE EGG FLEET!
Heh... going against a bounty hunter? That's not good business... I made some powerful friends here... I know there's others who have bad blood against you. I'm sure THEY are willing to pay for my new bounty. Drops back into Samus's ship.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

FireMario887

Samus: Kirby, stay down. This is gonna be intense.

Invaders starts shooting and there are 2 successful shots

Samus: Augh.... darn...

Fires missiles back and fires them

Samus: Kirby, it's safe now, though I'm afraid I don't have muffins...

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus scans customer ship, notices, and decides from now on to watch Kaiser

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.