Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 2,623

DanMan82

Congratulations @SheldonRandoms!

You are Luigi!!! Numbar one!!!!!!!! XD XD

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

randomlypikachu

Wow XD did not expect to get all the way to third. Congrats to ya @SheldonRandoms

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

KingDunsparce

Congrats @SheldonRandoms! I'm excited to find out what this next competition is going to be!

CaptainSquid wrote:

MANgratulations, @SheldonRandoms! I sure am... anxious... to see what theme you'll pick. Anyways, hats off to you, my good MAN.

And now I can finally stop making MAN puns.

Oh MAN, those were some good puns.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Mickey

That wacky "Antoeknee" is probably off thinking about what would be the wackiest theme for a competition.

What a character.

I kid, I kid, Anthony. In all seriousness, though:
Untitled

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@Mickey my name is Anthony too, you know (though I go by Tony (which people who've played Pokémon with me should know))!
...I seem to get along well with people who share my name, so that would explain why me and @SheldonRandoms get along so well! XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@Gioku Is that right? Shoot, now I have to mentally differentiate four Anthonys! >.< I suppose it'll be easier with you 'cause I can call you Tony.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@SheldonRandoms won!!!! congratulations!!!

A WINNER IS YOU!

now pick the next theme already!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DanMan82

Sorry, I retract my last congratulatory mark on this forum, for I thought of something most epic for the winner of this contest: @SheldonRandoms

@Gioku, If I may, I present "Sheldon" with the most coveted trophy of sport (sorry Preakness) the "Macho Man" trophy. He truly deserves it:

Congratulations!
Untitled

Edited on by DanMan82

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

SheldonRandoms

@DanMan82 A thank you is for you! Mr.Randoms over here likes the trophy.

Untitled

Well, i'll have to think about a contest theme, because you're all dying (for pie) too know what I will rev up. We'll start tomorrow, because I R say so, but does anybody have any idea on what I might choosed?

@Gioku I was at work when I made that comment, so that explains the mystery there, Fred Jones (He won't shut up about the Strongman).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Shirma_Akayaku

@SheldonRandoms Well we did have a manly contest... how about something feminine? Maybe something epic? Maybe something gross? Or maybe something old?

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

SheldonRandoms

@Rosalina Or maybe something Squidward XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Shirma_Akayaku

OH OH!! How about something funny?!

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Rosalina Or maybe something Squidward XD

Aaahhh... Already thinking ahead, are we? XD

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

SheldonRandoms

@Rosalina I was already thinking before the contest ended (maybe). A contest themed about Squidward seems possible, if that sounds alright with everyone?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.