Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 2,623

SheldonRandoms

I'm winning!?!?!?! That can't be, I always lose, somebody throw a blue shell at me right now (But hit me in the leg plz)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Sorry since my Windows side of my MacBook got an fatal error which I have to do a fresh install but right now I doing start-up repair to see if that fix the problem. If not then oh well since I going redownload all those games (I'm somewhat upset for one or two games that doesn't have Cloud saving.)

This is my votes. I noticed some of you guys are not an fan of hairy men in pink...
1) @OdnetninAges
2) @CaptainSquid
3) @Mask0Gears

By the way Mask0Gears, I don't think very much people have seen Gravity Fall which explains why you didn't get some of the votes. I think it is more an inside jokes than overall jokes.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy I'm a fan of hairy men in pink, it be true!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FriedSquid

@Gioku, here are my manly entries.

1. True_Hero ; for having the manliest character in Australia (which is really saying something), the one, the only, SAXTON HAAAAAAAAALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. SheldonRandoms ; for being... a MAN! Who's also a sponge or a fish... ? But it's okay, because you have a manly squid in there too.
3. Ron_DelVillano ; for having an amazing beard, and although they're out of the picture, I'm sure you've got some mantastic, beefy muscles as well.

My honorable mentions go out to, as cheesy as it be, everyone who has participated in this competition. You've all done a great job of contributing your beefy manliness, and made one heck of a MAN out of your self!. You know, I find it interesting that this is happening at the same time of the Russian Winter Olympics. As well all know, Russians are pretty manly, what with bears, winter, Zangief, etc, you know what I mean. So I guess the point I'm trying to make here is, even if you don't win, even if you don't come out on top... just know that Russia is more manly than you.

Followed by Australia, of course.

Stay beefy my friends.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

sugarpixel

This post is the cutoff point for the next leaderboard!

...on another note, voting will end tomorrow morning, as soon as I get up.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Here's our second leaderboard, as of @Miss_Dark's vote:

1. @SheldonRandoms 16 pts
3. @OdnetninAges 13 pts
3. @randomlypikachu 13 pts
4. @CaptainSquid 10 pts
6. @Mickey 9 pts
6. @True_Hero 9 pts
8. @Ron_DelVillano 8 pts
8. @MyNameIs- 8 pts
9. @Super_Gravy 7 pts
12. @Karakato 4 pts
12. @Wonder_Groose 4 pts
12. @Mask0Gears 4 pts
14. @Veloster 3 pts
14. @Miss_Dark 3 pts
15. @Jaz007 2 pts
17. @Doge 1 pt
17. @DanMan82 1 pt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

lol I got no votes!
guess making an avatar doesn't help

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'm in for the fun don't care about votes!
guess having said that Machamp is female hurted all the chances
couldn't skip this joke XD

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

whaaaaat when I did move so far up?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

@RandomlyPikachu when you decided to go the gentleman path of mustache instead of the path of muscles

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Alright, the official time has been set for the end of voting! If you haven't voted yet, now's your chance!

Raylax

I already won.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

sugarpixel

Oops, voting closed an hour ago, but I was busy with other stuff so I missed it! I'll get our final leaderboard up momentarily...

sugarpixel

Final standings for the NL Manliest Avatar Competition:

1. @SheldonRandoms 19 pts
2. @OdnetninAges 15 pts
3. @randomlypikachu 14 pts
4. @CaptainSquid 10 pts
6. @True_Hero 9 pts
6. @Mickey 9 pts
8. @Ron_DelVillano 8 pts
8. @MyNameIs- 8 pts
9. @Super_Gravy 7 pts
12. @Karakato 4 pts
12. @Wonder_Groose 4 pts
12. @Mask0Gears 4 pts
14. @Veloster 3 pts
14. @Miss_Dark 3 pts
15. @Jaz007 2 pts
17. @Doge 1 pt
17. @DanMan82 1 pt

And the winner is...

@SheldonRandoms!

So, @SheldonRandoms, you get to decide our next avatar contest! What'll it be?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.