Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 2,623

Shirma_Akayaku

@SheldonRandoms I don't know... especially after that nasty toenail incident with Spongebob, I'm unfortunately saying no. Do I need to post a gif of that?

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

Gioku wrote:

Squidward Avatar contest?

Yes!

I want to see that happen! Let's go with that one, @SheldonRandoms!

I'm not entering, but I'll still vote nonetheless.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

SheldonRandoms

@Rosalina No you don't, cause It's right here kids, warning, it's gross. I still got other ideas, but what should I chose when I have 999999999999999999999 ideas in my head?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Rosalina wrote:

how about something feminine?

Sorry to say, but there are some users who could easily skew the word "feminine" into something... not-family-friendly. Personally, I think that, if it's at all possible for us to avoid that happening, we should.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Shirma_Akayaku

Mickey wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Sorry to say, but there are some users who could easily skew the word "feminine" into something... not-family-friendly. Personally, I think that, if it's at all possible for us to avoid that happening, we should.

I would assume most people would take it that way. Most people over-sexualize something "feminine". If the world were more mature, it'd be fine though to have that kind of contest.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Oh please, if enough people want, then we can do that. I think you'll enter this as well, eh squidy?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DanMan82

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Or maybe something Squidward XD

We should do this. It could turn out really interesting...

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms I wasn't planning on entering, but I wanted to watch that! ...seems like several other people were going to sit out, too... so if everyone's watching who's entering?

...maybe we could do just a general Spongebob theme? More choices for people that way. Just a thought.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DanMan82

@SheldonRandoms Glad you liked the trophy!! My friends over at "Big Rigs Over the Road Racing" are bad at spelling, so I hope you don't mind the grammatical error.

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

Shirma_Akayaku

@SheldonRandoms On second thought, I might consider entering since there are many non-gross things about Squidward.

Does Spongebob dressing as Squidward('s date) count?
Untitled
RESERVED FOR ROSALINA ONLY

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Mickey

Rosalina wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

I would assume most people would take it that way. Most people over-sexualize something "feminine". If the world were more mature, it'd be fine though to have that kind of contest.

Don't get me wrong, I think there're way more people here that wouldn't do that than people who would (that's just another reason in a list of hundreds for why I like this site), it's just that I think we should still try to avoid that as much as possible.

-Flashes back to the Cutest Avatar Competition-

... It wasn't pretty, the last time it happened.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Shirma_Akayaku

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Rosalina No you don't, cause It's right here kids, warning, it's gross. I still got other ideas, but what should I chose when I have 999999999999999999999 ideas in my head?

I know it's pretty gross
Maybe you should pick the second idea that comes to mind?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku SpongeBob themed also sounds good. Also i'm doing my laundry, so taco ducks battle the stapler monsters :I

sugarpixel

Well, we seem to be getting some support for a Squidward theme... but I'm kinda leaning towards just general Spongebob because it'll have more options... but it's up to you @SheldonRandoms!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

I'm partial to the "SpongeBob themed" idea as well.

@SheldonRandoms Good luck doing your laundry, pal! I hope the Taco Ducks win, because Tacos are good...

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.