Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 2,623

DanMan82

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
ā€œI am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them Iā€™m doing it myself.ā€ ā€“ ?????

sugarpixel

Alright, first counting is coming up!

So, please note that all votes below this post will not be included in the first leaderboard.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Alright, here are the standings as of @DanMan82's vote:

So @SheldonRandoms has taken the early lead!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku gets the vote of being right over there award

1.@Mickey Mickey Mouse is manly, just take a look at some of the old cartoons. In today's time, Mickey had to "Be less manly for the kids" as said by the Disney person there. Mickey then showed them that he can "Be less manly for the kids" and grew big, green, and muscular. And that's how Disney bought Marvel Comics, teacher person
2.@Mask0Gears MANOTAUR!!!!!!! Has got Man in the name, that alone is manly in my book which you can get for only $allyourcash.
3.@Super_Gravy Only 25% of Skitty's can become male, but when they are, they are that!!!!!!!!!!

Honorable mentions can go tooooooooo......

@Mynameis- Go play the game to find out peoplez
@Ron_DelVillano Is that pose from one of my books? because it looks manly!!!
@randomlypikachu Cause that looks like my Pikachu now.
@OdnetninAges Keep it classy!!!

Thank for looking, now go out there, and fight like gentlemen!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

OptometristLime

@Gioku okay lemme just see here...

Adds some names to his post ^_^

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Mickey

EDIT: Drat! I forgot to @mention you, @Gioku! D: Sorry!

1) @SheldonRandoms - Because-SO MUCH MANLY!!!
2) @Jaz007 - Because suits are MANLY.
3) @Miss_Dark - Because Batman and Mr. Iwata are both MANLY

4) @Mynameis-
5) @OdnetninAges
6) @CaptainSquid
7) @randomlypikachu
8) @Unca_Lz
9) @True_Hero
10) @Karakato

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

It's rigged I tell ya!

If you're so upset about it Beat, then why don't you go spray paint their walls, that'll show them to let mom sleep >;3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Nah, I just had to make that Jet Set Radio reference, since I played it today........on iOS

KarrotMan

For me, being manly doesn't necessarily equate to being brawny or sexy, there has to be thought put into it, some wit, some Class with a bit of swagger. Here are my votes:

1. @randomlypikachu
2. @Mickey
3. @Miss

Honorable mentions go to lz, Jaz, Odnetnin and randoms.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Pazzo-TheFool

Gioku wrote:

Alright, here are the standings as of @DanMan82's vote:

So @SheldonRandoms has taken the early lead!

Why am I not on the list....?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.