Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,307

randomlypikachu

@brewsky don't worry, I handled it~ ... im not saying how though >.> @SheldonRandoms might flip out again if I do...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@SomeBitTripFan That's because the helix fossil likes me the best, and lies to you all. When i'm sadly away, you guys are going to pay (yay).

http://askhelixfossil.com/#7h0qv8 ....

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

We cannot use Helix to establish who's better than who. Helix is for guidance, not THIS.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SheldonRandoms

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

We cannot use Helix to establish who's better than who. Helix is for guidance, not THIS.

It is for guidance, OF THE TRUTH!!!!!!!
http://askhelixfossil.com/#jmf1at

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@SomeBitTripFan I hate to interrupt the battle of the helix, but can you do that thing where you magically make the island no longer be a black silhouette so we can see what kinda crazy place were actually ending up on?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

http://askhelixfossil.com/#q0kqaq
Enough with the helix fighting now!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

http://askhelixfossil.com/#q0kqaq
Enough with the helix fighting now!

Only if the helix says so
http://askhelixfossil.com/#ynpr6v

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

o: noms some deep fried peanut butter

SheldonRandoms

I SING A SONG ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

SomeBitTripFan

(Note: Bold text means Leonard Nimoy is narrating our story.) *While @SomeBitTripFan , @SheldonRandoms, and @Undead_terror argued over the state of the great Lord Helix, and the others did... something, @randomlypikachu used all of his might to row the N.L.P. Golden Corral toward another island. Expecting the island to be a boat, @randomlypikachu dreams of a bigger boat were destroyed. It wasn't a boat, but a Mobile Island Ship (so not a boat). The MIS was inhabited by two tribes. The Shipping Tribe and the French Pirates Tribe. They had fought wars since the beginning of time (aka Tue 11th Mar 2014 20:30 EST (this thread started on a Tuesday? YES!)). The N.L.P. Golden Corral landed on the coast of the Shipper Tribe, who quickly set each crewmember with another. How would the crew survive the intense shipping of the...

Mobile Island Ship [Shipper's Tribe] (Didn't want to make the ship scenario since y'all guessed it already. Let's see where this goes...)(For now, let's imagine this is the terrible 4th movie in a franchise, it'll get better once we move to the other islands.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

randomlypikachu

o.o so ... these guys ... are shipping us o.o

SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

... part of me wants to go in shooting up this tribe o.o, but I kinda wana know there thoughts on shipping pit with viridi ... loads my gun so i'll shoot them if they disagree with my thoughts

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu And where would you shoot me at?

SomeBitTripFan

No one can choose your ships, including @Super_Gravy. They ship you with Nukefish. Now distract them with your story so we can make a run for it.

Just Someloggery

randomlypikachu

@SheldonRandoms well i'd shoot you in the leg of course ... wait ... >.> do you disagree with shipping viridi and pit?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.