Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,307

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu I disagree. I think Pit should ship with Cherubot (don't tell Lady Palutena).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

I'll deal with you after I school these shippers on who pit should really be with >_< ... oh, some of you should probably start running to the other tribe here to see what they're up to... >.> its gona get messy on this side of the island in a moment.begins arguing with the shippers about how pit should be with viridi

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Ship Warriors? This shall be easy... Walks onto the island and back to the plank with the thoughts of Ash x Gary in his head from the shippers What have we done as a civilization... o_o

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Nintendolife is being weird on my comp nows o.o so I'm going to sleeps

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Joeynator3000

...pokes people o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

so what did I lose?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

randomlypikachu

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

(Note: Bold text means Leonard Nimoy is narrating our story.) *While @SomeBitTripFan , @SheldonRandoms, and @Undead_terror argued over the state of the great Lord Helix, and the others did... something, @randomlypikachu used all of his might to row the N.L.P. Golden Corral toward another island. Expecting the island to be a boat, @randomlypikachu dreams of a bigger boat were destroyed. It wasn't a boat, but a Mobile Island Ship (so not a boat). The MIS was inhabited by two tribes. The Shipping Tribe and the French Pirates Tribe. They had fought wars since the beginning of time (aka Tue 11th Mar 2014 20:30 EST (this thread started on a Tuesday? YES!)). The N.L.P. Golden Corral landed on the coast of the Shipper Tribe, who quickly set each crewmember with another. How would the crew survive the intense shipping of the...

Mobile Island Ship [Shipper's Tribe] (Didn't want to make the ship scenario since y'all guessed it already. Let's see where this goes...)(For now, let's imagine this is the terrible 4th movie in a franchise, it'll get better once we move to the other islands.)

(quoting this for those who missed it) ((also because I just woke up and am too lazy to explain xP))

GuSolarFlare

ok, so the only one safe in this island is @Super_Gravy because he's already shipped with the nukefish ghost?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SomeBitTripFan

/Decides to ship self with cake. The relationship never lasts long.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

ok I'll ship myself with a one-use legendary card that disappears forever after using once(that's valid, right?)

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

@GuSilverFlame if its valid to ship yourself with cake, then I think cards are ok too xP . now im gona try and sneak past all these shippers and get into the French pirates tribe. if any of them ask, im shipped with machi from hunter x hunter.

randomlypikachu

I'm back from the tribe of French pirates and I know where the treasure is! ... We just can't get it yet. Apparently the chest needs to be unlocked with two keys, one key is with the shipper king, and the other is with the French pirate captain.

GuSolarFlare

ok here's the plan we'll offer our "services" to the french and raid the shippers asking for the frenchs' key as the bounty while we're at it we get the shippers' key too(yeah it's a violent straightforward plan because I want to use my legend card in someone or something )

my Backloggery

mystman12

Okay I'm confused... I'm not completely sure what's going on sooo, I'm just going to build some pinbots for battle, like these.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@GuSilverFlame I like straight forward and violent. Let's do it!

randomlypikachu

... Aperantly most of my last message randomly disappeared 0.0 I gota leave early today, so yea xP I'll see y'all tomorrow

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.