Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,307

randomlypikachu

puts @brewsky in the medical center so ... can we agree to never go to the edge again o.o"

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Yoshi

[Wakes up slowly]

Where....am I? Oh....we're still on that stupid....glitch island....

[Collapses again]

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

SheldonRandoms

@RANDOMLYPIKACHU, Y U NO ASK PERMISSION FOR MY FRYERS, THEY ARE MINE, AND MINE ONLY. IF YOU SO MUCH GOTTEN A SCRATCH ON THEM, THEN I WOULD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........THINGS!!!!!!!!!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@SheldonRandoms we were gona die >.< or end up inside a glitch city >.< ... or maybe end up on the other side of the map ... no one really knew >.> besides im the one who modified them to propel things in the air without your knowledge ... this probably isn't helping my case >.>"

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

objection! @SheldonRandoms while you've been gone we discovered that somethings very wrong with the helix fossil at the moment! we cant trust his words right now >.> other things you missed include opening the treasure box (pick a treasure ) and getting lead to the island on the edge of the world o.o (which isn't located on the map) ... we should really be leaving this island too o.o we almost possibly died!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Untitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled

SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

so, should we just go with @GuSilverFlames original idea and goto the island that's shaped like a sail boat?

SheldonRandoms

@SomeBitTripFan Where's the proof in that?

SomeBitTripFan

@SheldonRandoms: It led us off the map, tried to kill us and itself, and said it was less powerful than the Domed One.
http://askhelixfossil.com/#20fgl3
http://askhelixfossil.com/#aqpwcr
http://askhelixfossil.com/#pm9qc6

@Undead_terror: I hate to tell you that the truth is the opposite of what Helix is saying right now.

Should we sacrifice the MADiators to fix the balance of MAD and GLAD vibes? Lord Helix has seemed off ever since. Maybe we're forgetting something?
/remembers @mystman12 's Kirby Air Ride emergency kits

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

randomlypikachu

=w= im sailing us there while everyones distracted sails us to the weird sail boat shaped island and somebody put the fossil in the medical center again.

SheldonRandoms

@SomeBitTripFan That's because the helix fossil likes me the best, and lies to you all. When i'm sadly away, you guys are going to pay (yay).

Yoshi

[Wakes up in terror from a nightmare]

NO! DON'T SET SAIL, THE PLANK IS DAMAGED!!!

[Collapses again]

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.