General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 681 to 700 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

681. Posted:

My powers are pretty, well, powerful...I'd just end up freezing up the current. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

682. Posted:

ah :O makes sense. well I have to disappear for about an hour xP

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

mystman12

683. Posted:

Hey guys I think I'm gonna try dropping the helix fossil now.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

brewsky

684. Posted:

mystman12 wrote:

Hey guys I think I'm gonna try dropping the helix fossil now.

No, don't drop that banana!

.....What I am looping? Something is wrong with politics...

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

mystman12

685. Posted:

Are you glitching?! We need to get out of here!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

686. Posted:

Drop it! Drop it! Drop it! Drop it! (:<

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

brewsky

687. Posted:

No, I'll be acceptable. As long as you guys understand what I'm running. I just hope it doesn't get moping.

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

688. Posted:

throws a giant icicle over the edge just to see what happens, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

689. Posted:

back a little earlier than I thought o.o and just in time too see what happens to that icicle

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

690. Posted:

Untitled

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

mystman12

691. Posted:

AAAAAAHHHHH😚😚😚😚!!!! My face! I'm getting out of heer right now! Runs back to plank and accidentally drops helix fossil. The helix fossil is now being washed towards the eagde of the wprld.

Edited on by mystman12

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

brewsky

692. Posted:

No, the Helix sow! Ok, I'm getting tired of this qwerty.

(Thinking: I hope this works out.....)

It's time to reveal my ability! (Wow, that was pretty lucky to say the right word)

TELEKINESIS

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

693. Posted:

sails us over the edge to grab the helix fossil we might be going over the edge, but its worth it to grab the fossil.... wait did someone say they were telekinetic o.o

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

694. Posted:

(...someone seriously needs to make a comic or something out of this whole thing at the end. xD)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

695. Posted:

I don't even know what's going on, maybe @SheldonRandoms can rev up a fryer and burn the Helix fossil if it's bad!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

696. Posted:

@Undead_terror no! >_< helix fossil is not bad, hes just ill at the moment... o.o this is a long fall...

AuthorMessage

brewsky

697. Posted:

@randomlypikachu I've only had practice with small objects, not a plank, a fossil, and a nincompoop! (This stupid glitch caused me to insult someone!)

[Attempts to telekinetically bring the plank back to the island]

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

698. Posted:

@brewsky you can do it! :O ... hopefuly ... if you don't we're all possibly doomed so... you can do it!

AuthorMessage

brewsky

699. Posted:

I'm.....trying.....so.....happy.....

It would be nice if someone would freeze the end?

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

mystman12

700. Posted:

THERE IS NO PLANK!
THERE IS NO PLANK!
THERE IS NO PLANK!
THERE IS NO PLANK!
THERE IS NO PLANK!
THERE IS NO PLANK!
THERE IS NO PLANK!
THERE IS NO PLANK!
hey guess what
[spoilers]THERE IS NO fryers*!*[/spoilers]

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!