General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 661 to 680 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

661. Posted:

awkward silence

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

662. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

awkward silence

Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

663. Posted:

Gah, no more ponies! I can't take it anymore! xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

mystman12

664. Posted:

Are we going to like, DO something?

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

665. Posted:

Kill all ponies?

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

666. Posted:

@Mizore you can kill all the ponies you want once we get to deserted island xP but for now we need to figure out if we're gona goto a new island while searching for a cure for the helix fossil, or if we're gona stay here and see if theres something to cure him here.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

667. Posted:

But there are no ponies at the Deserted island. T.T

AuthorMessage

mystman12

668. Posted:

The problem is, we don't even know what "here" is. What kind of things do you usually find at edges of worlds. Usually you only find glitches...

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

669. Posted:

@Mizore im sure theres like desert ponies there xP maybe they're made of chocolate with gumdrop noses and licorice mane. @mystman12 :O maybe if we go off the edge will glitch the map and it will drop us on the opposite side of where we are?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

670. Posted:

...You don't even know what the Deserted Island is. lol

AuthorMessage

Gioku

671. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

Kill all ponies?

You can't kill mine, mine is a plushie. :3

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

mystman12

672. Posted:

So, you think if we keep going, we'll end up on the, I don't know what that is, dragon shaped island on the top? Either that, or we'll just end up in some infinite glitch world. @Mizore Don't kill the ponies! They're ponies!

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

673. Posted:

But...they're sooooooo annoying. lol

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

674. Posted:

@Mizore admittedly I dont, but I can still dream! >_< so ... should we go over the edge then o.o

AuthorMessage

Gioku

675. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

But...they're sooooooo annoying. lol

Untitled

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

676. Posted:

I say we go over the edge. There could be some Fossil Medicine down there!

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

mystman12

677. Posted:

Let's drop the helix fossil over the edge and see what happens!

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

678. Posted:

Over the edge we may find this place:
Untitled

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

679. Posted:

....You can go over the edge...but...I'll just get off the boat first. makes ice platform in water and stands there
(also, lol @Gioku)

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

680. Posted:

@Mizore o.o if your just making a platform in the middle of the water, wouldn't the current move you over the edge?