Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,312

Joeynator3000

brewsky wrote:

I'm.....trying.....so.....happy.....

It would be nice if someone would freeze the end?

Hmm....I wonder who could help here. o.o

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@brewsky o.o I hate to rush you, but I think being so close to the edge is making @mystman12 go crazy

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Joeynator3000

mystman12 wrote:

"With @Mizore pan's radish we're gonna win the competition!"

  • Strongba12345

er...wat? lol

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Yoshi

(I'm about to reach the breaking point....)

[The plank stopped moving just a few feet from the edge]

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

randomlypikachu

o.o" what are we gona do ... wait ... the fryers! attaches some fryers to the plank

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Joeynator3000

(so anyways yeah...why are we saving this fossil again? xD)

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

Holy crow! (COW! I mean COW!) tH3 H3IIX ls fnrulNG INT0 Missingno. (h3Ib, i"w srsli glchng nb y3r3)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Yoshi

(I don't know how much longer I can do this....)

[Begins pulling the plank towards the island]

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Joeynator3000

PSI_King wrote:

@MIZORE: Because, the HELIX FOSSIL is important. He is our CAPTAIN.

Didn't you say the thing was having problems the other day or whatever? lol

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

randomlypikachu

o.o maybe I wont have to use the fryers ... come on @brewsky! we're almost there .... @mystman12 O_O how are you floating!?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

ereHemanresUoN

Mizore wrote:

PSI_King wrote:

@MIZORE: Because, the HELIX FOSSIL is important. He is our CAPTAIN.

Didn't you say the thing was having problems the other day or whatever? lol

Last night, he started acting strange. We are trying to find a cure for his RANDOMNESS. So that's why we are here. We must find the MEDICINE and leave.

(I should totally make a Pokemon Fan-Game version of this. xP )

Backlog (Games and stuff here)
My mediocre at best Youtube channel
My Steam profile, add me if you want to waste your time with an idiot
I'm what you call a "Filthy Casual" when it comes to Fire Emblem.
"Do you like hurting other people?" - Richard, Hotline Miami
Avatar: Corrin/Kamui (F)

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

@mystman12: lt h0n 3^3r g0 q0mu, c0nIq h0n f3II w3 fy3 g3uq3r 0t fy3 fnrfI3? (If you ever go down could you tell me the gender of the turtle?)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Yoshi

(I....need....help........someone...please....)

[The plank is 300 meters from the island]

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Joeynator3000

PSI_King wrote:

Mizore wrote:

PSI_King wrote:

@MIZORE: Because, the HELIX FOSSIL is important. He is our CAPTAIN.

Didn't you say the thing was having problems the other day or whatever? lol

Last night, he started acting strange. We are trying to find a cure for his RANDOMNESS. So that's why we are here. We must find the MEDICINE and leave.

(I should totally make a Pokemon Fan-Game version of this. xP )

(or maybe just a normal RPG of all of this. xD)

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.