Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,307

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror I guess you can say...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
That was very rotten of me!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Undead_terror I guess you can say...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
That was very rotten of me!!!

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Something about a hug? If it's the only way, then I say, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

mystman12

OH HAI GUYS! I see you've all landed on GLADiator island. That's fine, just don't try to get into my super too secret base. I built it here 'cuz everyone on this island is SOO nice no one abject end to my building here. This base is where I keep my deepest, darkest secret of internet past, my stash of Kirby Air Ride emergency kits, (Each kit includes one copy of KAR, one Game Cube, four Game Cube controllers, one TV, one action replay in case I feel like messing around in the debug menu, and three people to play the game with.) and this is where my team of top scientists are working on mind control technology! We plan on launching a mind control ray at Nintendo which will force them to focus all if their resources on a Kirby Air Ride sequel this Saturday. Sure, that will cause Nintendo to go bankrupt shortly after, and probably give some employees (approximately 73.8%, according to the scientists) permanent brain damage, but HEY KIRBY AIR RIDE SEQUEL WOO! So, yeah, I'm not doing anything evil and there's no reason to try to break into and destroy my secret base. Even if you did try, my defenses are "crazy" good! So, yeah, again, don't mind me, and good luck on your voyage. Mail me some desert, will ya? HUH WILL YA?!?!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Ok, I was playing Monster Hunter and making a new video for Youtube, what did I miss? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

A FIGHT WE SHALL WIN, LET'S GO!!!!!!!

SheldonRandoms

OUR WIN COUNT WILL BE 2-99 WITH THAT THEME!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi

[Watching from a short distance]

Wait, are they lining up to....fight??? But....WHY?? [looks frantically for a place to hide]

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

randomlypikachu

@Mizore well @Super_Gravy found true love and can now give death kisses. we're on GLADiator island now. the inhabitants are friendly but they'll be violent if we mess with them. a wild @brewsky appeared. @Giokus gona draw a group picture, and @mystman12 has this plan to hypnotize Nintendo to make them do a sequel to Kirby air ride using mind control (oh and each of us got one treasure from the nukefish island it can be whatever ya want) there now you are caught up xP that'll be five dollars.

@Undead_terror my Pikachu plush and i resent that statement >_<

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Joeynator3000

...(ugh, my stomach hurts too much tonight, I'll just be the "audience" for tonight until I feel better, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

mystman12 wrote:

Hmm, I'm a little short on humans for my Kirby Air Ride emergency kits... I need someone random and funny... eyes @SheldonRandoms peculiarly

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you beeeeeeeeeeeee looking at me with those big eyes of yours

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.