General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 281 to 300 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

281. Posted:

@Gioku Such a shame,because Fred Rechid has now a pirate, on out side.

BTW, like Fred's new outfit? He's wearing Luffy's straw hat, and is wearing Robbie Rotten's pirate outfit.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

282. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms do you have Robby Rotten as a avatar because of the vid I shown?
Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

brewsky

283. Posted:

[Watching from afar]

What on earth are these guys quibbling over? A drawing? No, it can't be. It must be a map. Yes, it has to be! Maybe I should go over to them. But you gotta watch out for.....those things.....

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

284. Posted:

@Undead_terror I guess you can say...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
That was very rotten of me!!!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

285. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Undead_terror I guess you can say...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
That was very rotten of me!!!

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

286. Posted:

Something about a hug? If it's the only way, then I say, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!"

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

287. Posted:

A wild @brewsky appeared.
Untitled
Messed up the boxes, but y'all get the gist.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

mystman12

288. Posted:

OH HAI GUYS! I see you've all landed on GLADiator island. That's fine, just don't try to get into my super too secret base. I built it here 'cuz everyone on this island is SOO nice no one abject end to my building here. This base is where I keep my deepest, darkest secret of internet past, my stash of Kirby Air Ride emergency kits, (Each kit includes one copy of KAR, one Game Cube, four Game Cube controllers, one TV, one action replay in case I feel like messing around in the debug menu, and three people to play the game with.) and this is where my team of top scientists are working on mind control technology! We plan on launching a mind control ray at Nintendo which will force them to focus all if their resources on a Kirby Air Ride sequel this Saturday. Sure, that will cause Nintendo to go bankrupt shortly after, and probably give some employees (approximately 73.8%, according to the scientists) permanent brain damage, but HEY KIRBY AIR RIDE SEQUEL WOO! So, yeah, I'm not doing anything evil and there's no reason to try to break into and destroy my secret base. Even if you did try, my defenses are "crazy" good! So, yeah, again, don't mind me, and good luck on your voyage. Mail me some desert, will ya? HUH WILL YA?!?!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

289. Posted:

Ok, I was playing Monster Hunter and making a new video for Youtube, what did I miss? lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

290. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Untitled

lol XD

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

291. Posted:

A FIGHT WE SHALL WIN, LET'S GO!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

292. Posted:

Our fight theme!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

293. Posted:

I think it should be more like this:

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

294. Posted:

OUR WIN COUNT WILL BE 2-99 WITH THAT THEME!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

295. Posted:

But Pokémon is overrated!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

296. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Untitled

@Undead_terror, but as you can clearly see, this is a Pokémon battle!!!

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

brewsky

297. Posted:

[Watching from a short distance]

Wait, are they lining up to....fight??? But....WHY?? [looks frantically for a place to hide]

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

298. Posted:

@Mizore well @Super_Gravy found true love and can now give death kisses. we're on GLADiator island now. the inhabitants are friendly but they'll be violent if we mess with them. a wild @brewsky appeared. @Giokus gona draw a group picture, and @mystman12 has this plan to hypnotize Nintendo to make them do a sequel to Kirby air ride using mind control (oh and each of us got one treasure from the nukefish island it can be whatever ya want) there now you are caught up xP that'll be five dollars.

@Undead_terror my Pikachu plush and i resent that statement >_<

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

299. Posted:

Are you sure it's not a Moemon battle?
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

300. Posted:

...(ugh, my stomach hurts too much tonight, I'll just be the "audience" for tonight until I feel better, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.