Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,307

Philip_J_Reed

Super_Gravy wrote:

I thought my love didn't blow up? And try not to kiss me by accident or its will be your last kiss. But I don't mind those kisses though.

Death by kissin'!?

That's how I wanna go.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

@Super_Gravy saddened by the death of Nukefish, fell asleep. In a dream, the Nukefish came. "Summon me in a time of need." It said. "I will always be with you, my love." @Super_Gravy acquired ability: Summon Nukefish Ghost

The crew of the N.L.P. Golden Corral bobbed through the waves. A storm had brewed, the waves roared louder than even @Philip_J_Reed could scream. A giant wave came up and carried the ship for miles, crashing in the middle of a colosseum. Large, beastly, savage, figures looked at them. The largest of them all approached. He lifted his massive arms, and took one step forward. As his full appearance came into view, the group realized where they were.
Welcome to...
Untitled

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

randomlypikachu

O_O objection! while the big guy is distracted by my baseless objection i shoot him in the face o,o

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SomeBitTripFan

@Undead_terror: NO! You don't fight on GLADiator Isle! It's a place of love and compassion. The guy was raising his arms to HUG us. The colosseum is the heart in the center!

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Undead_terror

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Undead_terror: NO! You don't fight on GLADiator Isle! It's a place of love and compassion. The guy was raising his arms to HUG us. The colosseum is the heart in the center!

Well when we leave I'm killing something and they will be all sad! can't stop me, it will be someone annoying!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

... pokes the big guy ... well he probably wont be hugging anyone now...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Super_Gravy

@Undead_terror: Don't worry I can kiss them to death since it is love and compassion place.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SomeBitTripFan

@Undead_terror: Let me explain. If you upset them, they will turn violent. We need to figure out a way off of this island, while stealing the treasure, but not angering them. They will stop at NOTHING to prevent us from continuing our journney.

Just Someloggery

SomeBitTripFan

@Gioku: Now isn't the time for drawing! We need to get off the island, and take the treasure. (Make sure to read up on recent events, you can get the item of your greatest desire. And for the picture, how about all of us on the N.L.P. (that's short for NintendoLife Plank) Golden Corral?)

Just Someloggery

Yoshi

Wait, there are people here?? Ever since I washed up on this shore, my life has just been insane. GLADiator Isle? What kind of name is that?

I just hope that these people are smart enough to leave as soon as possible...and that they'll take me with them.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

SheldonRandoms

*WITH THE POWERED FRYERS, I REV THEM UP, AND THEN I GO "YAY" AND PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!!!!! (That means something in the story)

And what's this about a drawing :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

@SheldonRandoms: Remember Chit-Chat picture on the first page? I think Gioku and Undead_terror want to put all the members on the picture for this thread.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Such a shame,because Fred Rechid has now a pirate, on out side.

BTW, like Fred's new outfit? He's wearing Luffy's straw hat, and is wearing Robbie Rotten's pirate outfit.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Yoshi

[Watching from afar]

What on earth are these guys quibbling over? A drawing? No, it can't be. It must be a map. Yes, it has to be! Maybe I should go over to them. But you gotta watch out for.....those things.....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.