General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 261 to 280 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

261. Posted:

I pick the swords place, we can no longer go to the fish since it blown up!

@randomlypikachu so you are reving up those fryers? @SheldonRandoms would not be happy.

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

262. Posted:

@Undead_terror no no, i power them up so @SheldonRandoms can rev em up xP

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

263. Posted:

I thought my love didn't blow up? And try not to kiss me by accident or its will be your last kiss. But I don't mind those kisses though. :P

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

264. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

I thought my love didn't blow up? And try not to kiss me by accident or its will be your last kiss. But I don't mind those kisses though. :P

Death by kissin'!?

That's how I wanna go.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

265. Posted:

@Super_Gravy saddened by the death of Nukefish, fell asleep. In a dream, the Nukefish came. "Summon me in a time of need." It said. "I will always be with you, my love." @Super_Gravy acquired ability: Summon Nukefish Ghost

The crew of the N.L.P. Golden Corral bobbed through the waves. A storm had brewed, the waves roared louder than even @Philip_J_Reed could scream. A giant wave came up and carried the ship for miles, crashing in the middle of a colosseum. Large, beastly, savage, figures looked at them. The largest of them all approached. He lifted his massive arms, and took one step forward. As his full appearance came into view, the group realized where they were.
Welcome to...
Untitled

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

266. Posted:

And I was right!, time to get ready!
Untitled

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

267. Posted:

O_O objection! while the big guy is distracted by my baseless objection i shoot him in the face o,o

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

268. Posted:

@Undead_terror: NO! You don't fight on GLADiator Isle! It's a place of love and compassion. The guy was raising his arms to HUG us. The colosseum is the heart in the center!

Just Someloggery
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

269. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Undead_terror: NO! You don't fight on GLADiator Isle! It's a place of love and compassion. The guy was raising his arms to HUG us. The colosseum is the heart in the center!

Well when we leave I'm killing something and they will be all sad! can't stop me, it will be someone annoying!

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

270. Posted:

... pokes the big guy ... well he probably wont be hugging anyone now...

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

271. Posted:

@Undead_terror: Don't worry I can kiss them to death since it is love and compassion place. :P

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

272. Posted:

@Undead_terror: Let me explain. If you upset them, they will turn violent. We need to figure out a way off of this island, while stealing the treasure, but not angering them. They will stop at NOTHING to prevent us from continuing our journney.

Just Someloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

273. Posted:

OK, now that my laptop is working again, @Undead_terror has commissioned me to make a group photo for this! what should I make? :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

274. Posted:

@Gioku: Now isn't the time for drawing! We need to get off the island, and take the treasure. (Make sure to read up on recent events, you can get the item of your greatest desire. And for the picture, how about all of us on the N.L.P. (that's short for NintendoLife Plank) Golden Corral?)

Just Someloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

275. Posted:

@SomeBitTripFan OK then I take this thing here:
Untitled
;)

Also, for a group photo, I'll see what I can cook up. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

brewsky

276. Posted:

Wait, there are people here?? Ever since I washed up on this shore, my life has just been insane. GLADiator Isle? What kind of name is that?

I just hope that these people are smart enough to leave as soon as possible...and that they'll take me with them.

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

277. Posted:

@Gioku if you need characters this will be mine!
Untitled

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

278. Posted:

*WITH THE POWERED FRYERS, I REV THEM UP, AND THEN I GO "YAY" AND PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!!!!! (That means something in the story)

And what's this about a drawing :I

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Gioku

279. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

And what's this about a drawing :I

There's no time for it. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

280. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms: Remember Chit-Chat picture on the first page? I think Gioku and Undead_terror want to put all the members on the picture for this thread.