Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,307

GuSolarFlare

so let me see if I get it, we are in a temporally friendly island and we must steal the treasure and run away before the natives get hostile? it's time to make a plan.
and I think we should recruit @Brewsky

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Joeynator3000

....My stomach still hurting, ugh...and chores today. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

randomlypikachu

@GuSilverFlame shouldn't we do something about that whole Kirby Air Ride plan @mystman12 was talking about first?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

@randomlypikachu you're right, it's time for negotiations, not recruiting.
hey @mystman12 why don't you just use the mind control to have Nintendo make a new Kirby Air Ride, no changes in your plan so far but without making it go bankrupt? please?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

mystman12

@GuSilverFlame Sorry, no can do! Nintendo going bankrupt is a direct result of moving all of their resources to KAR 2. Sure, I could make it so only some of their resources work on it, but then I'd have to wait, like, a year before it comes out, and I have waited long enough for this game! Oh, btw, the beam will fire sometime this Saturday evening and will use a lot of horse power so it will probably destroy this island, and the innocent GLADiators, in the process. BUT! You can't let a few GLADiators stand in the way of progress, right?

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Negotiation was never my strong point anyway so here's my plan we'll storm his base, steal the mind controller, make the natives of the GLADiator island believe they are harmless chickens until we leave the island and plunge the treasure! who agrees with this plan?

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

how about we combine these plans, we capture @mystman12, storm the base, make the GLADiators believe their harmless, and steal the treasure. if all else fails we're going to have to go with a last resort plan.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Yoshi

[Watching from a small cave nearby]

It seems as if there is a negotiation going on right now. But why are they talking to that crazy bimbo? Hmmm....I've seen @SomeBitTripFan bargain with the other crew members. Maybe his bargaining skills can convince @mystman12 to think otherwise?

And why....am I talking to myself?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Joeynator3000

Not me. >.> lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

not me either I said it before being the last so I'm free of charges.

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

objection! it cant be me either.

Yoshi

Uh oh, it seems I was talking too loudly there.....there's no way I'm going to escape now.

Might as well go up to them. Maybe my prized possession will help me.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

GuSolarFlare

@brewsky if you join us you'll be just like a Pokémon you can have only one item with you and only one ability the difference is that you get to choose the ability so make a wise choice, we await for you to join our crew!

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

@GuSilverFlame if hes like a pokemon then can we pick a nickname for him?

Yoshi

@GuSilverFlame It it nice of you to invite me aboard, but your other crew members seem a bit too hesitant. Maybe my item, the Helix Fossil will persuade them otherwise.

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.