General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 301 to 320 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

mystman12

301. Posted:

Hmm, I'm a little short on humans for my Kirby Air Ride emergency kits... I need someone random and funny... eyes @SheldonRandoms peculiarly

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

302. Posted:

I think we can always have a zombie slave! all it takes is one painful diseased bite!

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

303. Posted:

mystman12 wrote:

Hmm, I'm a little short on humans for my Kirby Air Ride emergency kits... I need someone random and funny... eyes @SheldonRandoms peculiarly

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you beeeeeeeeeeeee looking at me with those big eyes of yours :D

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

304. Posted:

Seems like everyone is asleep, guess we will call it a day!

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

305. Posted:

I will be gone for three days, I will tell of my journey when I get back!

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

306. Posted:

so let me see if I get it, we are in a temporally friendly island and we must steal the treasure and run away before the natives get hostile? it's time to make a plan.
and I think we should recruit @Brewsky

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

307. Posted:

....My stomach still hurting, ugh...and chores today. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

308. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame shouldn't we do something about that whole Kirby Air Ride plan @mystman12 was talking about first?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Gioku

309. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

and I think we should recruit @Brewsky

Get the Pokeballs ready! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

310. Posted:

@randomlypikachu you're right, it's time for negotiations, not recruiting.
hey @mystman12 why don't you just use the mind control to have Nintendo make a new Kirby Air Ride, no changes in your plan so far but without making it go bankrupt? please?

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

mystman12

311. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame Sorry, no can do! Nintendo going bankrupt is a direct result of moving all of their resources to KAR 2. Sure, I could make it so only some of their resources work on it, but then I'd have to wait, like, a year before it comes out, and I have waited long enough for this game! Oh, btw, the beam will fire sometime this Saturday evening and will use a lot of horse power so it will probably destroy this island, and the innocent GLADiators, in the process. BUT! You can't let a few GLADiators stand in the way of progress, right?

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

312. Posted:

Negotiation was never my strong point anyway so here's my plan we'll storm his base, steal the mind controller, make the natives of the GLADiator island believe they are harmless chickens until we leave the island and plunge the treasure! who agrees with this plan?

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

313. Posted:

OK what we need to do is start a Pokémon with the wild @mystman12 and catch him instead of @brewsky! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

314. Posted:

how about we combine these plans, we capture @mystman12, storm the base, make the GLADiators believe their harmless, and steal the treasure. if all else fails we're going to have to go with a last resort plan.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

brewsky

315. Posted:

[Watching from a small cave nearby]

It seems as if there is a negotiation going on right now. But why are they talking to that crazy bimbo? Hmmm....I've seen @SomeBitTripFan bargain with the other crew members. Maybe his bargaining skills can convince @mystman12 to think otherwise?

And why....am I talking to myself?

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Gioku

316. Posted:

And now I wonder: who is the crazy bimbo? :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

317. Posted:

Not me. >.> lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

318. Posted:

not me either I said it before being the last so I'm free of charges.

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

319. Posted:

objection! it cant be me either.

AuthorMessage

brewsky

320. Posted:

Uh oh, it seems I was talking too loudly there.....there's no way I'm going to escape now.

Might as well go up to them. Maybe my prized possession will help me.

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93