Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,307

JunkosBoobies

A small piece of rusted steel washes up along the shoreline This has a book attached to it... Reads the book "Project Ultimate Whale - Day 33 - So apparently some shark got into the lab and got mixed in with the cyborg...and after that it got vicious...I gotta stay away from that thing...otherwise, it'll kill me...oh no, it's after me! SOMEONE HEL-" The text stops here, and the rest of the page is torn and covered in blood

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

cool it means we killed a GIANT ENEMY CRAB whaleshark! or something!! where's the reward?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SomeBitTripFan

Okay, question time:

Where are we even?
What's going on?
Are we all together?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Okay, question time:

Where are we even?
What's going on?
Are we all together?

1) I don't know
2) we left somewhere(eithe NL tower or the cure island not sure) and went north
3) yes we decided to stick together mostly and to not kill any other crew members unless the person agrees with it

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

@SomeBitTripFan the island north of the waterfall ( waiting for your map reading magic)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SomeBitTripFan

Is that everyone? LAST CALL FOR VOTING!!! IT ENDS A 5:30!!!

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Whydoievenbother

@MrMario02 : Exits book THAT.WAS. AWESOME!!!!!!!!
@Narrator : @MrMario02 realizes he has turned into a watercolor version of himself!!
@MrMario02 : Who are you?

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

SomeBitTripFan

@MrMario02: The narrator is currently Morgan Freeman.

So what kind of strait do y'all want it to be?

Just Someloggery

GuSolarFlare

I want it to be a lava or an ice cream strait

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

i wanted it to be unending explosions o.o but icecream sounds much better! (i'd also go for explosive icecream :3 )

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

GuSolarFlare

@randomlypikachu great idea!!!! strait of exploding ice cream! I agree!

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

Eh, I kinda want something realistic. Like the Strait of Winter. As interesting as exploding ice cream sounds, it doesn't really sound very realistic...

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

mystman12

It can't be ice cream! That needs to be saved for the deserted island! It should be the strait of... Kalos! It's filled with wild Pokemon and stuff. It's probably also the location of a secret lair for some evil Pokemon team.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok as long as I get exploding ice cream when we get to the desert island I'm fine with whatever.
since @PSI_King wants it realistic, strait of PANAMA!!!!!!!!! just because of the song!

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

I'm also okay with anything Video Game related too. As long as it doesn't really spoil anything for anybody.

Sorry if I sound like a person trying to control this story. >.< I'm very sorry.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

strait of tropical freeze? o:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.