Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,307

SheldonRandoms

I'll be alright, this whale can't find me under water with those arms!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

The hybrid uses the Electric Arms and unleashes the Electric Beam. However, the Baby Pikmin pushes him and @SheldonRandoms out of the way and the Electric Beam hits the hybrid. The hybrid is weakened a lot, but it goes crazy and randomly starts attacking stuff.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I thought is would had shocked itself with the water, but whatever, time for..........オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving) I then somehow slash at the hybrid in the middle Hopefully it goes in two, because I didn't aim at all :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

sees the huge slash in the middle ... that'll make a good explosion! @SheldonRandoms dodge!

Untitled

ima firin mah lazar >: O fires mah hypar beem lazar at the split in the middle

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Now it's time for.......ラッキー脚マシンガン(Lucky Leg Machine Gun)........Oh yeah, no bullets :I

JunkosBoobies

The hybrid explodes and the explosion sweeps the Plank all the way to a nearby island

What was that? Pikmin, stay here! Goes to check out that the plank has been moved all the way to the island north of the island that we were on Huh...I need to check this out!

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

mystman12

Here @SheldonRandoms, have some pinballs! Squeezes Waluigi plush and pinballs fire out, landind next to SheldonRandoms.
I'm going to bed now.

Ninja'd... Oh well. Still going to bed.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hm ... i guess i can help a little more. runs to the emergency plank defense weapon room that was added in all these other plank upgrades that seemed to have been done off screen. i then come back with a huge case filled with bullets @SheldonRandoms catch! tosses the case about half a foot away from the planks edge ... these arms aint meant to throw

edit: i was ninjad by at @mystman12 who was ninja'd by @PSI_King o.o well what do ya know about that! on the bright side, it worked and the explosion happend

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

I got ammo now. As long as it's something not fluffy, then I can use it to "break some legs".

JunkosBoobies

Explores the island and notices chunks of ice and fall-like trees everywhere No wonder this is a cold place...there's a small town nearby, but we need to explore first.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

is back in his old body, and gets up and picks up the tyrantiar plushie hm ... i'll take a look around tomorrw, its getting late. plus i think we should wait for @SomeBitTripFan to use his magical map unveiling powers.

GuSolarFlare

could anybody explain me what was happening? I'm just extremely confused

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

mystman12

@GuSilverFlame Well, @SheldonRandoms was in the water to save a pikmin but some sort of robot whale attacked him. Anyways that thing blew up and now we're on the next island, we just need @SomeBitTripFan to reveal it first.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Whydoievenbother

Ugh... what happened? Hmmm.... I guess I'll read this book* to pass the time. Opens book. Gets sucked in

*Book? did I just say i'd read a book??? ROTFLMBO!

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Super_Gravy

Guys I'm just making out with my Nukefish for a while so don't worry about me for a while. Yes I did summon it! Just give me a couple of weeks.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

so it's grinding time! that happy moment we fight countless random monsters and do sidequests until we're able to progress or die of boredom whatever comes first!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

I don't know... let's shoot at it once more just to be sure

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.