General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,261. Posted:

Eh, I kinda want something realistic. Like the Strait of Winter. :P As interesting as exploding ice cream sounds, it doesn't really sound very realistic...

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,262. Posted:

It can't be ice cream! That needs to be saved for the deserted island! It should be the strait of... Kalos! It's filled with wild Pokemon and stuff. It's probably also the location of a secret lair for some evil Pokemon team.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,263. Posted:

ok as long as I get exploding ice cream when we get to the desert island I'm fine with whatever.
since @PSI_King wants it realistic, strait of PANAMA!!!!!!!!! just because of the song!

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,264. Posted:

I'm also okay with anything Video Game related too. As long as it doesn't really spoil anything for anybody.

Sorry if I sound like a person trying to control this story. >.< I'm very sorry.

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,265. Posted:

strait of tropical freeze? o:

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,266. Posted:

come on PANAMA!!!!
don't you know she's coming home with me? you'll lose her in the turn!!!!!

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,267. Posted:

I'm sill sticking with Strait of Kalos... While we're there we can each catch a few pokemon, stop an evil organization, and return the helix fossil to its home!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,268. Posted:

Alright, time to shine..................MY EYES!!!!!!!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,269. Posted:

Sooooo... Who gets to decide what this strait is anyways? @SomeBitTripFan? Or is someone going to make a poll of all the good ideas? 'Cuz nothing is happening right now which makes it boring.

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,270. Posted:

There must be bad guys around here, if not, then I should find some and push them over here :P

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,271. Posted:

:O we could always fight off those pirates coming from Robot Pirate Island points to the robot pirate ship sailing to the island we're on

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,272. Posted:

This thread moves too fast for me now, lol. XD

If you ever need me, just give me an @ mention. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,273. Posted:

I wonder what @Gioku has to say about this? ;)

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,274. Posted:

:O everyone in the thread got a new ability! summoning Gioku! lets try it out! @Gioku i summon you! :D *

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,275. Posted:

@GIOKU! USE SPLASH!!!!!!

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,276. Posted:

summoning is failing for some reason >_< new plan! throws @SheldonRandoms at the Robot Pirate ship

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,277. Posted:

@Gioku has went to call out the day, because the day was like "it's over forever, and soon, the world shall be mine!" so @Gioku went to stop this evil for good....oh, and wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,278. Posted:

@Gioku used ignore! It's super effective! :P

Notices @SheldonRandoms being thrown at the Robot Pirate Ship Can't really do anything here until @SomeBitTripFan gets here...unless we can follow @SheldonRandoms...

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,279. Posted:

Robot pirates, eh? Good! My programming skill will allow me to hack them! VBScript, go! Starts typing, but then pauses Hey, does anyone know how to create a loop? I can't remember...

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,280. Posted:

@PSI_King as long as i'm here we can all follow @SheldonRandoms! throws @PSI_King @mystman12 and @myself (yes i can throw myself, dont question it) at the robot pirate ship