Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,613

Percentful

you got... wario's body shape! Fat, but strong! Have fun with it!
inserts coin

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

GamerforGod

You got: a phone call from Ness' dad (you've been playing for awhile...you should answer it. lol).

Inserts Ness' ATM Card

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, and 20 GP.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Percentful

You got a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM machine thread! Aren't you lucky!
inserts coin

Just let it happen.

nintendogamerftw

You got: Zero's Z Saber; now you can become the badass you've always wanted to be.

Inserts coin after pulling off some Mario style jumps.

Inventory: Master Sword replica!

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

GamerforGod

You got: a spring from Super Mario Bros. (and a sprained ankle!!!! lol You should be more careful jumping around those vending machines!!!! lol)

Inserts Donkey Kong Coin

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, and a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

Percentful

You get a bullet bill that never stops following you!
Inserts Coin

Just let it happen.

Axoloth

You got: The Triforce of Cowardice! (It’s like the Triforce of Courage, only it’s upside down and... stuff.)

Inserts Coin

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

GamerforGod

You get: a piece of the triforce (Ganon's piece to be specific!!!!) Try not to use it for evil. lol

Inserts Golden Coin

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, and a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me.

[url=ht...

Percentful

@gamerforgod you get ganondorf's shoe! Try smelling it!
Robs vending machine
Inserts Coin

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

GamerforGod

@110percentful: Ah yes...it definitely smells like pure evil!!!! lol

You get: a night in the dungeons of Hyrule Temple Castle for attempted robbery. lol

Inserts Coinage

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, and Ganondorf's shoe.

[url=ht...

Percentful

You get... Baby Luigi's diaper! Try smelling it!
inserts bomb in the shape of coin

Just let it happen.

GamerforGod

@110percentful: After smelling Baby Luiigi's diaper, I understand why Mario doesn't like Luigi tagging along!!!! lol

You get: Kefka's evil laughter (Yep. It's annoying!!!! lol)

Inserts Yoshi Coin

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, and Baby Luiigi's diaper.

[url=ht...

moomoo

You got: A Slippy Toad blow-up doll.
Insets coin
Inventory: none.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

GamerforGod

You get: Anna's prayers from Earthbound (behold, the power of prayer!!!! )

Inserts a Dollar

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, and a Slippy Toad blow-up doll.

[url=ht...

GamerZack87

You got...a Gameball Machine! Y'know, like the one from Mario Party! And it gives you a new Mario Party series minigame per day! Lucky!

...BOOM!! The coin-bomb that 110percentful inserted into the VM just detonated! Fortunately, the only thing that was destroyed was an ice-cube from Cool, Cool Mountain! Popo the Ice Climber will freeze up another one in exactly three posts from now!

Inserts Coin

My Inventory: Squashed Goomba, Phoenix Wright Series, Angry Cucco x100, Running Shoes, Goomba Statue, DK Barrel, Birdo's Hug, Frog Suit, Purple Shell, Dino Piranha, Wiggler's Third Section

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerforGod

You got: Wario's Motorcycle (apparently, it's very tasty!!!! lol).

Inserts a wad of Wario's Cash

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, and a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day.

[url=ht...

Bobpie

You get: Bowser's Shell!

Inserts A Slice of Bacon

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64).

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

GamerforGod

You get: a Ham-Ham from Hamtaro (and you made an awful mess!!!! Clean that grease up would you!!!! lol)

Inserts a Treasure Chest

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, and Bowser's Shell.

[url=ht...

Bobpie

You got: A Chain Chomp's Chain!

Inserts A Gamecube Disc

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64).

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

TheKingOfTown

You got: A Poison Mushroom (thats what you get for putting a gamecube disc in. you should've inserted a N64 cartridge)
Inserts a N64 cartridge
Inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it.

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.