General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Showing 581 to 600 of 1,645

AuthorMessage

GamerZack7

581. Posted:

You got...a Cheep-Cheep in a bowl!

Inserts Coin

My Inventory: Squashed Goomba, Phoenix Wright Series, Angry Cucco x100, Running Shoes, Goomba Statue, DK Barrel, Birdo's Hug, Frog Suit, Purple Shell, Dino Piranha, Wiggler's Third Section

My D&D Worlds: Astrumium, Terra Neos, Junihoshi, Panarcha, Dracromia-Metaligon, Polinthed, Sunayuki, Wyrmaria, Feruyasei, Thalasera, Nulmahou, Pentorbix, Tankensei, Clefmath, Vitrumund, Periquos, The Known Realm, Incognes, Lanovus, Axis

AuthorMessage

lockd

582. Posted:

You get: A penguin suit.

Inserts Coin

Inventory: Nothing! T_T

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Percentful

583. Posted:

you got... wario's body shape! Fat, but strong! Have fun with it! :D
inserts coin

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

584. Posted:

You got: a phone call from Ness' dad (you've been playing for awhile...you should answer it. :) lol).

Inserts Ness' ATM Card

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, and 20 GP.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
Here's a great link if you want to know more about Jesus.
Add me on Facebook!!!!

AuthorMessage

Percentful

585. Posted:

You got a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM machine thread! Aren't you lucky! :P
inserts coin

Just let it happen.

AuthorMessage

nintendogamerftw

586. Posted:

You got: Zero's Z Saber; now you can become the badass you've always wanted to be.

Inserts coin after pulling off some Mario style jumps.

Inventory: Master Sword replica!

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

587. Posted:

You got: a spring from Super Mario Bros. (and a sprained ankle!!!! :) lol You should be more careful jumping around those vending machines!!!! :) lol)

Inserts Donkey Kong Coin

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, and a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
Add me on Facebook!!!!

AuthorMessage

Percentful

588. Posted:

You get a bullet bill that never stops following you!
Inserts Coin

Just let it happen.

AuthorMessage

Axoloth

589. Posted:

You got: The Triforce of Cowardice! (It’s like the Triforce of Courage, only it’s upside down and... stuff.)

Inserts Coin

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the conversation

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

590. Posted:

You get: a piece of the triforce (Ganon's piece to be specific!!!!) Try not to use it for evil. :) lol

Inserts Golden Coin

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, and a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me.

Add me on Facebook!!!!

AuthorMessage

Percentful

591. Posted:

@gamerforgod you get ganondorf's shoe! Try smelling it!
Robs vending machine
Inserts Coin

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

592. Posted:

@110percentful: Ah yes...it definitely smells like pure evil!!!! :) lol

You get: a night in the dungeons of Hyrule Temple Castle for attempted robbery. :) lol

Inserts Coinage

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, and Ganondorf's shoe.

Add me on Facebook!!!!

AuthorMessage

Percentful

593. Posted:

You get... Baby Luigi's diaper! Try smelling it!
inserts bomb in the shape of coin

Just let it happen.

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

594. Posted:

@110percentful: After smelling Baby Luiigi's diaper, I understand why Mario doesn't like Luigi tagging along!!!! :) lol

You get: Kefka's evil laughter (Yep. It's annoying!!!! :) lol)

Inserts Yoshi Coin

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, and Baby Luiigi's diaper.

Add me on Facebook!!!!

AuthorMessage

moomoo

595. Posted:

You got: A Slippy Toad blow-up doll.
Insets coin
Inventory: none.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

596. Posted:

You get: Anna's prayers from Earthbound (behold, the power of prayer!!!! :))

Inserts a Dollar

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, and a Slippy Toad blow-up doll.

Add me on Facebook!!!!

AuthorMessage

GamerZack7

597. Posted:

You got...a Gameball Machine! Y'know, like the one from Mario Party! And it gives you a new Mario Party series minigame per day! Lucky!

...BOOM!! The coin-bomb that 110percentful inserted into the VM just detonated! Fortunately, the only thing that was destroyed was an ice-cube from Cool, Cool Mountain! Popo the Ice Climber will freeze up another one in exactly three posts from now!

Inserts Coin

My Inventory: Squashed Goomba, Phoenix Wright Series, Angry Cucco x100, Running Shoes, Goomba Statue, DK Barrel, Birdo's Hug, Frog Suit, Purple Shell, Dino Piranha, Wiggler's Third Section

My D&D Worlds: Astrumium, Terra Neos, Junihoshi, Panarcha, Dracromia-Metaligon, Polinthed, Sunayuki, Wyrmaria, Feruyasei, Thalasera, Nulmahou, Pentorbix, Tankensei, Clefmath, Vitrumund, Periquos, The Known Realm, Incognes, Lanovus, Axis

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

598. Posted:

You got: Wario's Motorcycle (apparently, it's very tasty!!!! :) lol).

Inserts a wad of Wario's Cash

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, and a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day.

Add me on Facebook!!!!

AuthorMessage

Bobpie

599. Posted:

You get: Bowser's Shell!

Inserts A Slice of Bacon

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64).

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

AuthorMessage

GamerforGod

600. Posted:

You get: a Ham-Ham from Hamtaro (and you made an awful mess!!!! Clean that grease up would you!!!! :) lol)

Inserts a Treasure Chest

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, and Bowser's Shell.

Add me on Facebook!!!!