Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,613

Aviator

You get a Cracked Yoshi Egg.

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Power Glove, Limited Edition Blue Wiimote, nunchuk & Motion+, A Wiimote that has been Sharpied black!, A Peice of Heart! (Collect four Pieces of Heart to assemble a new Heart Container.) You got...an Amulet Coin! This item grants you extra PokeDollars when you win a Pokemon battle! Just remember to equip it to a Pokemon first, and actually have that Pokemon participate in the battle, otherwise it won't work...like Wario in a pillow factory, You got...a Pilotwings licence! (from a box of Mari-Os cereal), Mega Man's Mega Buster!

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

GamerforGod

You get: an angry Kakariko Chicken (be careful!!!! He's feisty!!!! lol)

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, and a cracked Yoshi egg.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Bobpie

You got: An Original DS System!!

Inserts Oversized Coin

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana.

Edited on by Bobpie

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

GamerforGod

You got: Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl) If he isn't over-sized, I don't know what is!!!! lol

Inserts Very Small Coin

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, and an Original DS System.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

Bobpie

You get a Mini Mushroom!

Inserts One Rupee

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Aviator

You got a Red Rupee. Get a few more and you can go to the shops.

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Power Glove, Limited Edition Blue Wiimote, nunchuk & Motion+, A Wiimote that has been Sharpied black!, A Peice of Heart! (Collect four Pieces of Heart to assemble a new Heart Container.) You got...an Amulet Coin! This item grants you extra PokeDollars when you win a Pokemon battle! Just remember to equip it to a Pokemon first, and actually have that Pokemon participate in the battle, otherwise it won't work...like Wario in a pillow factory, You got...a Pilotwings licence! (from a box of Mari-Os cereal), Mega Man's Mega Buster!, an angry Kakariko Chicken

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

GamerforGod

You got: a bombchu for the bombchu game in Hyrule Town. (You'd better carry around more than one rupee with you if you want to get anywhere in life though. lol)

Inserts One Gold

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, and a Mini Mushroom.

[url=ht...

Bobpie

The machine declines your gold, but give you ONE COIN in return.

Inserts One Purple Rupee

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Bombchu.

Aviator

@Bobpie I think the Bombchu was for me.

You got a Bomb Flower (better not pull it out!)

Inserts Coin
Inventory: A Power Glove, Limited Edition Blue Wiimote, nunchuk & Motion+, A Wiimote that has been Sharpied black!, A Peice of Heart! (Collect four Pieces of Heart to assemble a new Heart Container.) You got...an Amulet Coin! This item grants you extra PokeDollars when you win a Pokemon battle! Just remember to equip it to a Pokemon first, and actually have that Pokemon participate in the battle, otherwise it won't work...like Wario in a pillow factory, You got...a Pilotwings licence! (from a box of Mari-Os cereal), Mega Man's Mega Buster!, an angry Kakariko Chicken, A Bombchu from Hyrule

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Bobpie

GASP! I didn't steal anything from you!!!!!!! .....................................

Fine, you can have it back as well as a Mini Mario from March Of the Minis.

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower.

Edited on by Bobpie

GamerforGod

You got: a bombchu for the bombchu game in Hyrule Town. (There now everyone wins...unless aviator sneaks another post in before I do...drat!!!! lol)

Inserts a Red Coin

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, and one coin.

[url=ht...

Bobpie

You Got: 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom (Because you need 8 red coins for a full one).

Inserts 5 Silver Stars

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu.

GamerforGod

You got: a Viewtiful Combo, and let me tell you, it is VIEW-TI-FUL!!!! lol

Inserts Seven More Red Coins

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, and 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom (because one red coin is only good for one eighth of one. lol).

[url=ht...

Bobpie

You got 7/8 of a 1-up mushroom (and no, they can't be put together

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo.

GamerforGod

You got: Domkey Kong's Tie. He may have been a primate, but he was a professional primate!!!! lol

Inserts Gold Ring

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, and 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom.

[url=ht...

Bobpie

You got: A Wing Cap

Inserts 8 Red Coins, to show you how it's done

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie.

GamerforGod

You got: A pale blue star (You had already done this mission!!!! lol)

Inserts 10 GP

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, and a Wing Cap.

[url=ht...

TheKingOfTown

You got 20 GP!
(inserts 100,000 Dollars)
Inventory: Nothing

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Percentful

You get Don Pianta's desk, and you even get some help building it!
Untitled
Inserts Coin

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

GamerZack87

You got...a Cheep-Cheep in a bowl!

Inserts Coin

My Inventory: Squashed Goomba, Phoenix Wright Series, Angry Cucco x100, Running Shoes, Goomba Statue, DK Barrel, Birdo's Hug, Frog Suit, Purple Shell, Dino Piranha, Wiggler's Third Section

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.