Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,613

Bobpie

You get: An Evil Goomba that tries to eat you.

Shoves the Poison Mushroom in the Coin Slot

nventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64).

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

TheKingOfTown

You got: A new Nintendo Vending Machine!............... but it exploded.
Inserts the evil goomba in the coin slot
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Bobpie

You get a Goomba Steak. Yurm.

Inserts Coin

nventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64).

TheKingOfTown

You got: Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper
inserts Baby Luigi's Dirty Diaper
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

GamerZack87

You got...a Lv. 5 CHIKORITA (Male)!!

Inserts Coin

My Inventory: Squashed Goomba, Phoenix Wright Series, Angry Cucco x100, Running Shoes, Goomba Statue, DK Barrel, Birdo's Hug, Frog Suit, Purple Shell, Dino Piranha, Wiggler's Third Section, Wario's Motorcycle

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerforGod

You got: owned by an eight year old in Mario Kart Wii online (don't take it to hard. It happens to everyone at some point!!!! lol)

Inserts Funds

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, and a Chain Chomp's Chain.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Percentful

You got the temple of the ocean king! Have fun finding your way around!
Inserts Coin

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

GamerforGod

You got: a Spankity!!!! Spankity!!!!! Spankity!!!! (Ah yes...the mature words of Porky in Earthbound (Mother 2)!!!! lol)

Inserts Peso

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, and the Temple of the Ocean King.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

Percentful

You got.... stomped on by Mario! Consider his shoe imprints on your head an autograph!
Inserts Vending Machine

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

GamerforGod

You got: a coin from the mushroom kingdom (if a coin gets the vending machine, then the vending machine gets a coin!!!! lol)

Inserts Deutschmark

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, and stomped on by Mario.

[url=ht...

Percentful

You get... a big kiss from Bowser! He Loves you! Aren't you lucky?
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Starfighter, A Poison Mushroom, Delfino Plaza Fruit Basket, scrambled Yoshi egg, Glitch Pokemon MISSINGNO, NOTHING, Birdo's Ribbon, Mystery block, a Cheep-Cheep in a bowl, a phone call from Ness' dad, Zero's Z Saber, The Triforce of Cowardice, a night in the dungeons of Hyrule Temple Castle for attempted robbery, Kefka's evil laughter, a spankity spankity spankity [?],coin from the mushroom kingdom.

Just let it happen.

moomoo

You got: Rufian Blood (from Sin and Punishment)
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Anna's prayers

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

nintendogamerftw

You got a life-sized bowser plush (Have fun bringing that home.)

Inserts Yoshi

Inventory: Master Sword replica, a spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle).

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

moomoo

You got: A 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi that raps and says "Yo Mama" jokes.
Insets Coin
Inventory: Anna's prayers, life-sized Bowser Plush

Best thread ever

nintendogamerftw

You got Dark Knight Cecil's Death sword.
Inserts coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, a spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), A rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi

moomoo

You got: Starfy, but his face is that of Shigeru Miyamoto!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Anna's prayers, life-sized Bowser plush, Cecil's Death sword.

Best thread ever

GamerforGod

You got: a sound stone from Earthbound (doesn't it sound pretty? lol).

Inserts a Banana from Donkey Kong's Stockpile

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, and a big kiss from Bowser.

[url=ht...

nintendogamerftw

You got... a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero!
Inserts coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, a spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), A rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, and Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto

Bobpie

You got: A Guitar Hero Drum Kit (broken, of course)

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper.

TheKingOfTown

You got: a bucket dumped on top of you! (from Mario and Wario)
inserts coin
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.