Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro its all "TRILL" i feel ya and nothing wrong with playing video games you love to...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick in n.b.a finals...

1.golden state over cavs

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

tha count down is on untill cavs get punked again lol...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight good game golden state...

Mr_Trill_281

2 more wins for golden state and this is over with lol...

Spoony_Tech

That was a massacre! Looked like an NBA team against a high school team.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz word Spoony_Tech bro lmao good one...

IceClimbers

Can we just have another Warriors/Thunder series? Far more competitive and entertaining than the finals have been.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro if we could turn back time that would be good thing there...

Mr_Trill_281

1.golden state over cavs this is about to be win # 3 lol...

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight golden state didnt show up today...

DanielDI

Draymond Green is suspended for that blatant kick in the nuts to Steven Adams.

DanielDI

Spoony_Tech

@DanielDI Wait, what?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

1.golden state over cavs come on curry get back on your game

Mr_Trill_281

waz good DanielDI bro dont you mean kick he did on Kyrie Irving thats newest one...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

1-0 tonight good job golden state...

Mr_Trill_281

1.golden state over cavs green will be playing to in this one

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight dam* golden state...

IceClimbers

Gotta give the Cavs credit for this one. Queen James and Kyrie played great.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz word IceClimbers bro true that...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.