Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 14,348

Noire

OMG, did you find the pony My Immortal?!

The title is Forever in Black ... this is gonna be good. Reading~

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Wildvine53

@SquiggleTail I stopped reading as soon as I saw this " some peopel heer did not like my stori and said it was bad i know that alot of peple must of injoyed it becuase i put lots of time and efort into it! u stupid h8ers can go (censored) ur selfs if u don't liek my stories because i bet non of u h8ers could never right a stori as good as this 1! and dont h8 me becaus im just a emo ;,(!111"
I don't enjoy when people type like this.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Syrup

Wildvine53 wrote:

@SquiggleTail I stopped reading as soon as I saw this " some peopel heer did not like my stori and said it was bad i know that alot of peple must of injoyed it becuase i put lots of time and efort into it! u stupid h8ers can go (censored) ur selfs if u don't liek my stories because i bet non of u h8ers could never right a stori as good as this 1! and dont h8 me becaus im just a emo ;,(!111"
I don't enjoy when people type like this.

Well, the ENTIRE fanfic is written like that.

Wildvine53

@SquiggleTail I assumed so, and I'm sure I made the right decision to skip.
@KaiserGX The amount of FanFic depends on the size of the fan base I guess.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

ToastyYogurt

Thank you, @SquiggleTail, for killing me emotionally.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

ToastyYogurt

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

... >.>
..<.<
I kind of like the ponies...
NOT THE SHOW! D: Just like you know..watching short clips on youtube.

That's the appetizer. You sir, look like you're ready for the main course!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Twilight_Crow

@KaiserGX In reallity, it is a big mistery. The show seems to be a source of inspiration for every type of artist, thre are tons of music, drawings, videos, and of course writting. I hadn't written anything in years, and here I am writting about this show, and I've heard more stories like that. What can I say, is magical:

@SquiggleTail LOL oh that it's so bad. Fanfiction.net, is filled with that kind of stuff. The idea of making a fanficception with something like this is interesting though.

@Aqueous You are a really avid reader I see. Good thing you have a wide taste, and that is what makes you a perfect prereader. Don't need to hurry, you can read my stuff whenever you can, hope you like it. I love DN:Equestria too, the original Anime is a master piece, so yeah you should watch it, or read the manga.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ToastyYogurt

It's actually really hard for me to describe what I thought of Squig's fanficception without sounding heartless towards the original author, so I guess I'll put it this way: whoever wrote that fan fic must have a very sad life, and I feel sorry for her.

And as for the fanficception itself, I liked it. It was actually pretty interesting, and also totally what would be going through my mind. But then part 7, like I said, killed me emotionally.

I am not going to read that fan fic. Ever.

I'm pretty okay.

CorporalPegasus

@Retro thats the way i started it watching too

Also furries aren't bronies or the other way around, non-bronies or parasprites.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

joevox316

@Retro_on_theGo Yeah that's what I've been doing. But, when you have a revival like this of My Little Pony by the Powepuff Girls creators, and they have John de Lancie, who played an all powerful being that caused mischief and poofed around in flashes of light (Q from Star Trek TNG), voice a ridiculous looking dragon villain that's an all powerful being that causes mischief and poofs around in flashes of light, well my friends that show is automatically awesome.

I think I might try to terminate my account. I'm not cut out for posting on forums lol

Syrup

Why was I not aware that tomorrow is the new episode!?!?

Untitled

Also: FIVE HOUR PONY MARE-O-THON ON FEBRUARY THE 11TH!!! Leading up to the premier of a Valentine Related episode called: Hearts and Hooves!

Also, my sincerest apologies to @Destroyer64, may your emotions rest in peace. I'm glad you liked the other 6 parts, since I'm going to start writing my own fan fiction.

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - I'll trust you on the anime, first I got to get through reading and games. Not exactly a wide taste in books but I'm willing to risk any reading and if it's too much I'll stop. There are several I'll never finish, series, story, works whatever it happened to be because I could not take it. My tastes are narrow but I can read mostly anything.

@Wildvine53 and @SquiggleTail - if the whole thing is like that I'm not going to bother. I'll read have to put up with someone speak like that because they think it's funny.

@SquiggleTail - I await your writing. Now what's all this about a new episode?

@KaiserGX - Not sure why, I do know that anime normally get Abridged and some of them are as good as the original anime but the come off as funny. Don't look for abridged MLP FiM, I found one and it's not worth it, I think there was two but I'm yet to try the second as they are better when for when the has been gone for sometime and a pony or ponies with a good sense of humour is making it. I can lead you to a few of the better ones, but most of what is found is not that good sadly. As for being a part of Rarity, you'll likely need a good piece of writing written in her view.

@Retro_on_theGo - Thank you, I've been looking for a reason to put these here, someone else enjoying Yu-Gi-Oh abridged works perfectly for me
[youtube:qClLPOc48vQ]
[youtube:yzW5c-c3XkE]

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

These are the times I wish I had the Hub channel....
@SquiggleTail: Don't worry about it, I went to Walmart and bought some new emotions. Also, I'll take a look at your fanfic when it comes out.

I'm pretty okay.

CorporalPegasus

When does the new episode air? 12:00 AM EST or something like that?

IGOR!

ToastyYogurt

Private-Pegasus wrote:

When does the new episode air? 12:00 AM EST or something like that?

Actually, it should be over now, and they're playing it again right afterwards because "The episode is so nice they're playing it twice."

EDIT: @Retro_toGo and @Aqueous: You're getting me interested in this YuGiOh Abridged thing.

I'm pretty okay.

Aqueous

@Destroyer64 - Playing it now!? Well maybe I'll find it tonight then.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.